Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Royce Da 5'9" Interview w/ On Air Idiots

Quote:While the Slaughterhouse machine solidified their presence in Hip Hop after releasing their critically acclaimed debut album, the group further raised awareness after appearing alongside Eminem in the video to Drake's Forever last September. According to a new interview with Royce Da 5'9", the collective is ready to take their movement to the next level.

Recently, the Detroit native and Slaughterhouse representative Royce Da 5'9" spoke with Hot 93.7's On Air Idiots regarding his upcoming solo projects and the status of Slaughterhouse's highly speculated deal with Shady Records. Fans will be excited to know that Royce has openly addressed the rumors and states that a deal is expected to be finalized in the coming days. Furthermore, the veteran emcee spoke about a tentative schedule regarding the group beginning to record their sophomore release. Although Royce spoke confidently about the deal, we would like to stress that an official statement from Shady Records and Slaughterhouse has not been issued. However, it would appear that the prospect of Slaughterhouse signing to the powerhouse is indeed imminent. We encourage everyone to check out this interview in full by using the media player included below.

Please make sure to be on the look out for Royce Da 5'9"'s upcoming mixtape Bar Exam 3 which is set to be released on May 31st. In the mean time, fans should follow the emcee on his official Twitter page. As always, keep it locked to The B.O.S.S. Board for future updates regarding Slaughterhouse.

Video: http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/vi...0dIfTl3Sdr
Finally Slaughterhouse is getting the recognition they deserve when they sign with Shady!
like i told you guys back in january. 8) 8) 8) 8)
ill belive it when i see it tbh
Cant get my hopes up too much...
(04-28-2010, 08:18 AM)shaffaaf27 link Wrote:ill belive it when i see it tbh

totally agree but im finding it hard not to get excited lol
this is good, but somebody from the Shady/interscope camp needs to say something about this
(04-28-2010, 12:37 PM)Snake Eyez link Wrote:this is good, but somebody from the Shady/interscope camp needs to say something about this

Yea, I'm with you on that...I don't want to get too pumped for this and then be upset about it later on. Remember when Joell said the same thing a while ago? That shit was uncool lol
ill beleive it when i am holdin a slaughterhouse album in my hands with the logo in the bottom corner sayin shady records.... really doubt its gonna happen tho
tuesday, mark my word