Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One-2 & DJ Vick One - "Kabob & Vodka" (Mixtape)

Quote:Over the last few weeks, fans of real Hip Hop have been heavily anticipating the new mixtape release from One-2. Well, the Treacherous Records recording artist's latest effort is now available online as a free download.

One-2's fifth official mixtape comes in the form of a DJ Vick One hosted project titled Kabob & Vodka. The mixtape features thirteen blazing solo performances over classic Hip Hop instrumentals. Because One-2 is known for his original content and unorthodox word-play, it is only natural that he took an original approach with this mixtape. While many of today's mixtapes simply feature meaningless tags, DJ Vick One has taken the time to blend each song together for a seamless listening experience. We are confident that old and new fans alike will be more than satisfied with this mixtape. Please take a moment to download the project in full by using the link included below.

One-2 is celebrating the release of Kabob & Vodka on June 17th at Liv Lounge in Old Town Pasadena, California. The event carries no cover charge and free copies of the mixtape will be distributed throughout the evening. Please support One-2 and Treacherous Records by making an appearance. Until then, please keep it locked to The B.O.S.S. Board for further music updates.

Kabob & Vodka Track List

01) Rapper's Life
02) Microphone Montana
03) Rap-Man
04) O.N.E.
05) Omega
06) Emancipation
07) Fugitive
08) One Time
09) Descendants
10) Scandal
11) Damn Shame
12) Champagne Thoughts
13) 9 Milli

Reference: http://www.sendspace.com/file/pubpzy
Do you know if one-2 has a Twitter account?
(05-12-2010, 12:05 AM)drizzzzzzzzz link Wrote:Do you know if one-2 has a Twitter account?

Unfortunately he doesn't have one.
Helll yeah!!!!!! I can't wait, i hope this comes out within a couple months
second that 509! but we gotta wait much longer for the ep. Oh one-2 i'm fiending like an addict and u got me waiting & waiting, u ain't right homie lol. But at least your giving me a new project in the meantime. Both crooked i & one-2 will be the biggest teases in hip hop along with dr. dre and jay electronica. I suppose all is worth the wait.
Well, in all fairness, One-2's mixtapes have been top notch in the past. So, I'm confident that we'll get some great songs in the mean time.
shit cant wait, but I really want to have it now, tired of waiting for my fav mcs to drop projects
(05-12-2010, 08:58 PM)CrookedOrBiggie link Wrote:shit cant wait, but I really want to have it now, tired of waiting for my fav mcs to drop projects

Exactly. Look i'm happy that were getting a new free-mixtape from one-2 and he releases some stellar shit no doubt about it, but here's the thing, one of the main reasons why the waiting game gets a bit annoying is because while i'm waiting from crooked and one-2's projects to drop (along with some other hot mcs), all these wack-ass garbage rappers are dropping bullshit songs, bullshit mixtapes and really bullshit albums like it ain't nothing. I can't stand ya cotdamn muthafuckas constantly droppin all that wack shit all the fucking time! I'm not mad i promise lol (i was joking on the screaming obscenities part by the way) it just gets a bit annoying is all. Now i will continue to keep patiently waiting.
(05-12-2010, 08:33 PM)g-kal2010 link Wrote:second that 509! but we gotta wait much longer for the ep. Oh one-2 i'm fiending like an addict and u got me waiting & waiting, u ain't right homie lol. But at least your giving me a new project in the meantime. Both crooked i & one-2 will be the biggest teases in hip hop along with dr. dre and jay electronica. I suppose all is worth the wait.

Foreal homie!!! I been waitin for all those artists to drop im starting to think its never gonna happen...i doubt One-2 will ever drop an album, he is an amazing artist but for some reason it seems like the underground scene doesnt accept him except for his cult following...
(05-13-2010, 10:58 PM)509 Finest link Wrote:[quote author=g-kal2010 link=topic=3795.msg272048#msg272048 date=1273710806]
second that 509! but we gotta wait much longer for the ep. Oh one-2 i'm fiending like an addict and u got me waiting & waiting, u ain't right homie lol. But at least your giving me a new project in the meantime. Both crooked i & one-2 will be the biggest teases in hip hop along with dr. dre and jay electronica. I suppose all is worth the wait.

Foreal homie!!! I been waitin for all those artists to drop im starting to think its never gonna happen...i doubt One-2 will ever drop an album, he is an amazing artist but for some reason it seems like the underground scene doesnt accept him except for his cult following...
[/quote]

I mean, I personally haven't really seen much hate towards One-2. For the most part everyone that I've talked to enjoys his music. I think that he just needs to get his name out there more, maybe collab with more known emcees.

It's the independent game you know, got to work your way up.