Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weezy Busted for Contraband
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/bronx...s&FEEDNAME=

At least we've established that he's a hardcore music fan.
give him life, no parole!!!!! murder of real hip hop in the first degree
^^truth!!
(05-14-2010, 12:20 AM)ThaHolyChronic link Wrote:give him life, no parole!!!!! murder of real hip hop in the first degree

lol!
Thank god. I cant stand him anymore, "Lil Wayne is migraine" Royce said it perfectly
not to change the subject but 509 how in the hell do you have so many disses? i don't think Ive ever heard a negative post from you
(05-14-2010, 03:24 AM)ogtripleg87 link Wrote:not to change the subject but 509 how in the hell do you have so many disses? i don't think Ive ever heard a negative post from you
This one nigga always be hatin on him..blackout or some shit like that...smh

(05-14-2010, 12:20 AM)ThaHolyChronic link Wrote:give him life, no parole!!!!! murder of real hip hop in the first degree
LMAO!!!
(05-14-2010, 03:24 AM)ogtripleg87 link Wrote:not to change the subject but 509 how in the hell do you have so many disses? i don't think Ive ever heard a negative post from you

I know man!! Its ridiculous, "malcd3" is right, that one dude really didnt like me at all and i dont know why. it sucks though, -35!! I probably have more disses than everyone else on this site combined. haha
keep belive ing that 509, and ill keep dissing you

:p
(05-14-2010, 10:15 AM)509 Finest link Wrote:[quote author=ogtripleg87 link=topic=3797.msg272108#msg272108 date=1273821889]
not to change the subject but 509 how in the hell do you have so many disses? i don't think Ive ever heard a negative post from you

I know man!! Its ridiculous, "malcd3" is right, that one dude really didnt like me at all and i dont know why. it sucks though, -35!! I probably have more disses than everyone else on this site combined. haha
[/quote]
damn dude, ur like one of the coolest muthafucking members on here, whoever is hating on the wrong one. I can see if u leave alot dickish comments on here but damn!