Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you guys think about Drake?
I have just heard the song he leaked last week, "Light Up" with Jay-Z and I think it is very good: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVLLvkElOLI

Wasn't a fan of the first two singles, "Over" and "Find Your Love", but this I really enjoyed.

What do you guys think of him as a rapper?
I was hyped after I heard some songs from his EP. His best track is "Fear" produced by Khalil, other then that his stuff is average. He is better at doing hooks the rapping, his punchlines are weaker and weaker every song he releases. Huge minus for him, atleast if u ask me is his flow and voice when he raps wich is almost like hearing Lil Wayne. But he knows how to make average girly songs and has whole industry machine behind him, so I guess his album gonna do good.
i think he's a piece of shyt honestly....
(06-01-2010, 05:00 PM)Tha Don link Wrote:i think he's a piece of shyt honestly....

co-sign....
(06-01-2010, 06:28 PM)101dhs link Wrote:[quote author=Tha Don link=topic=3893.msg272839#msg272839 date=1275426040]
i think he's a piece of shyt honestly....

co-sign....
[/quote]

Not heard much, he does not interest me in the slightest.
(06-01-2010, 05:00 PM)Tha Don link Wrote:i think he's a piece of shyt honestly....

^THIS
his lines arent too complex but it dazzles radio listeners, he's got a mainstream appeal and  he can sing, he's got nice songs, . i don't care for him that much though.
i think its good that he got out of his wheelchair and hes living his life..... lmfao
I honestly love Drake, got 172 of his songs and i cant wait for his debut. Sometimes its nice to escape all that murder, kill kill lyrics that i get with alot of the stuff i listen to and just hear some chill shit. Peep that song Fireworks, pure dopeness
I fucks with him, not a fan of his singing shit though