Andrew Dinero
11.11%
4 11.11%
Total 36 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite HSG Member?
Figured we never have any threads on the U Gang, so why not start one? From what we've heard, who is your favorite member as far as skills / style go?
I hope slaughterhouse doesnt slow up the hsg project! remember crooked is also in hsg like eminem is in d-12 so Dominic Intriago would have to be my fav member by far. other than that i would have to say Demitrius Capone. Im feelin his verse on the Crew Thang track
(02-10-2009, 11:32 PM)BIGG Pene link Wrote:I hope slaughterhouse doesnt slow up the hsg project! remember crooked is also in hsg like eminem is in d-12 so Dominic Intriago would have to be my fav member by far. other than that i would have to say Demitrius Capone. Im feelin his verse on the Crew Thang track

True true, I didn't forget about Crook, I just wanted to let the other dudes get shine.

Your right though, I hope they still can drop their album or AT LEAST a mixtape. They have to drop something though, I think people would really respect the skills.
Capone and Dice, but they all dope, all bring something different to the table.
i remember watching an interview from hood.com or something like that of crooked in the studio promoting dream big and they made a little cypher there and hearing JL spit it was crazy dude surpassed crook
(02-11-2009, 05:10 PM)ogtripleg87 link Wrote:i remember watching an interview from hood.com or something like that of crooked in the studio promoting dream big and they made a little cypher there and hearing JL spit it was crazy dude surpassed crook

Yeah, he's probably my favorite too, but there's something about Dice that stands out since he's so different than the others. It's a toss up between those two for me.
I said Capone, but really they are interchangable to me.  Each has stood out to me on certain tracks.  I just wish they'd do a couple real songs instead of freestyles. 
I honestly Think JL stand out the most.

3 Stand out tracks

On the BO1 track. He dismissed the rest of the horseshoe gang with his verse hands down. Like dismissed them. like poofed

My Poisonous Poetry is potent im painting this
picture perfectly approaching im pocking your pancreas
i'm sharp as point on my pencil
when you rap i'm disappointed n pissed too pointing my pistol
Learn to respect me
I'm murk with music melodic massacre makes a murderous medley
Serving with deadly flows i'm cold
serving these heart like the search for the death sea scrolls, foes
try to mimic me
this a killing spree red rum rhyming rhthmyicly
im wat you would call a thug in a hustla guns up with slugs in your jugular clunching a russian revolver.

Call me Jayson, Mike, Jada Kiss and game,differentce isI'm Jayson with the chain!!
all yall should kis the game good bye, the gang is spiitng flames.

He grabbed that beat and grew wings and flew  away. got damn.!

second best verse on the cyhper.  Had the best verse on boy look at here. 
Other than that they all spittarz
Kenny Siegel is by far The Best,

followed by:
Julius Luciano
Demetrious Capone

and last but not least:
Dice Dinero (groups weak link, but goes in most of the time)
can anyone put any truth to this or maybe it is true and im just never really read it formally, but ive heard that all of horse shoe gang or atleast one or two of them are crooked's family blood brothers ?? really got me curious when i heard this??