Andrew Dinero
11.11%
4 11.11%
Total 36 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite HSG Member?
How old is Kenny Siegal? He looks and sounds like a teenager lol!
(11-04-2009, 05:17 AM)beagle link Wrote:can anyone put any truth to this or maybe it is true and im just never really read it formally, but ive heard that all of horse shoe gang or atleast one or two of them are crooked's family blood brothers ?? really got me curious when i heard this??

bro u can see they are brothers, they look like  crook...
Capone, then Segal a close 2nd
seig for me than luchiano/capone tied. (though tbh it might awell be them 3 tied)
(11-04-2009, 01:38 AM)Dubb-Blocc link Wrote:Kenny Siegel is by far The Best,

followed by:
Julius Luciano
Demetrious Capone

and last but not least:
Dice Dinero (groups weak link, but goes in most of the time)

I have to agree. Siegel is most definitely a beast. Julius and Capone are about at the same level to me, they just have a little different styles so it comes down to what you prefer. Dice may be the weakest link lyrically, but dude has still got flow, and he seems like he would make the best hype man.
(11-04-2009, 05:32 AM)Episcop DOC Cvrle link Wrote:[quote author=beagle link=topic=377.msg263227#msg263227 date=1257326273]
can anyone put any truth to this or maybe it is true and im just never really read it formally, but ive heard that all of horse shoe gang or atleast one or two of them are crooked's family blood brothers ?? really got me curious when i heard this??

[/quote]

on the track "Here We Go" Julius says something about his big bro Crook showing him the ropes. Don't know if big bro is literal, but he does look like a young crook a little bit.
(11-04-2009, 10:15 AM)©olumbus(O)hio(B)oy link Wrote:[quote author=Episcop DOC Cvrle link=topic=377.msg263229#msg263229 date=1257327122]
[quote author=beagle link=topic=377.msg263227#msg263227 date=1257326273]
can anyone put any truth to this or maybe it is true and im just never really read it formally, but ive heard that all of horse shoe gang or atleast one or two of them are crooked's family blood brothers ?? really got me curious when i heard this??

[/quote]

on the track "Here We Go" Julius says something about his big bro Crook showing him the ropes. Don't know if big bro is literal, but he does look like a young crook a little bit.
[/quote]

well it looks like they are ... wot a talented family!!
http://www.thebossboard.com/article.php?newid=419

now doubt they are blood brothers
(02-11-2009, 09:24 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:[quote author=ogtripleg87 link=topic=377.msg2049#msg2049 date=1234386605]
i remember watching an interview from hood.com or something like that of crooked in the studio promoting dream big and they made a little cypher there and hearing JL spit it was crazy dude surpassed crook

Yeah, he's probably my favorite too, but there's something about Dice that stands out since he's so different than the others. It's a toss up between those two for me.
[/quote]

Same here... Kenny Siegel come up with dope lines, though. But Luciano and Capone definitely stand out. I voted Luciano, because of his verse on "On to the Next Shit" which I still have in mind.
Dice
Verse on "Say You Ill"

" Ya'll muthafucckas still breathing?
you ought to be thankful
i raise my arms to you as if I'm trying to
embrace you but i'm trying to erase you,
i'm trying to deface you,
trying to see how many shots can go into your facial,
My flow is ingenious every bar is brilliant,
call it complex like an apartment building,
guard ya children a gunner's on the loose,
Act up I put them fuckas on the News,
Act up I throw ya cuzzin from the roof,
have ya lover on my tool,
Have you awake from a slumber til your mother in a noose,
You fuckin with the U, there no clique thats sicker,(nigga)
play cameraman and get the picture
This is the COB we skate with them ratchets,
none of em is stingy, we will let you have it,
either give us cake or get place in the baggage,
your choice choice , choose.. nigga.. paper or plastic!