Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE C.O.B TAKE OVER!!!
whats up, its time for C.O.B to take over, we need to start signing rappers from different partys of the state, we already got our C.O.B cali which is you guys the bosses, now we need to start c.o.b in texas, oregan, oklahoma, florida, new york, also we need to take over the white people by starting c.o.b rock or pop rock, we need to spread different types of c.o.b styles all over the states, then the world, it will be bigger then G-Unit, also c.o.b clothing lines, and start a c.o.b movie production company, we need to have c.o.b westcoast, and c.o.b eastcoast, and c.o.b south and north, armageddon has come!!!
(06-23-2010, 04:12 PM)superman$$ link Wrote:whats up, its time for C.O.B to take over, we need to start signing rappers from different partys of the state, we already got our C.O.B cali which is you guys the bosses, now we need to start c.o.b in texas, oregan, oklahoma, florida, new york, also we need to take over the white people by starting c.o.b rock or pop rock, we need to spread different types of c.o.b styles all over the states, then the world, it will be bigger then G-Unit, also c.o.b clothing lines, and start a c.o.b movie production company, we need to have c.o.b westcoast, and c.o.b eastcoast, and c.o.b south and north, armageddon has come!!!

that made me LOL
but i bet you im right about it
its all good, i'm with the movement
Haha that line got me too, it's no hate tho, I doubt anyone will disagree with you, but at the same time we really don't have the resources to accomplish this...unless you know some white rock/pop rock groups that will start repping c.o.b. for free or want to pay them hahaha

would love to see C.O.B. take things over though!
 Defective Crooked I Robot
IM PUTTIN DOWN 4 C.O.B MID WEST
if C.O.B. goes commercial, i dont care how much of a Crooked I fan i am, i will chop the head off the snake. the whole point of C.O.B. is some underground street shit, it is like a big fuck you 2 the industry, but if it turns into the next g-unit people r gonna b pissed
Idk I would digg it see g-unit was more of a group than a brand it seams like c.o.b. is more of an ideal a representation of a hiphop nation kinda like saying the c.o.b. is a family of fans or your group that you roll with if c.o.b. goes commercial I forsee more of a legacy being established than what g-unit was