Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Planet COB iPhone App
Yo u can get Planet COB iPhone App now
Crazy just search for it in the app store. ITS FREE
looooool wats it got in it?
Yeah, this was planned since they launched the site, I don't have an iPhone, but it sounds cool.
effex, how do i contact them to make an android/WebOS/blackberry app. And this would be perfect for a bossboards app, with the video and music part!

ps hows the podcasts coming along?
(06-25-2010, 06:54 PM)shaffaaf27 link Wrote:effex, how do i contact them to make an android/WebOS/blackberry app. And this would be perfect for a bossboards app, with the video and music part!

ps hows the podcasts coming along?

Ahh man, I been sooo busy lately, my schedule completely changed in the last month...

I don't know if I'd have time to make an App for the Boss Board, but I'd love to, it'd go on the "to-do" list, ha ha...

I still would like to do the Podcast though, that'd be nice, it'd be nice to get a once-a-week thing going on. Play some music, get fan discussion going, etc... I'll let you know bro.
See if you can install tapatalk to the forusm server then you dont have to make an app
(06-25-2010, 09:07 PM)Sleepy link Wrote:See if you can install tapatalk to the forusm server then you dont have to make an app

You know that hadn't even crossed my mind. Good thinking!
ya I'm on tapatalk right now it works dope.
I downloaded the app a couple of weeks ago... Nice one! Piece of advice for Planet C.O.B. and Miso digital though: think before making your online store solution flash-based. It is not compatible with the iPhone.
The Holy Chronic, I'm glad to hear the Tapatalk is working out!

Dimos, yeah, Flash can be a little problematic, that's why I never went that route with this site. I kept it as simple and straight forward as possible.

Maybe in the future we'll spice things up a bit, but for now I think what we have is pretty good since the site basically revolves around the forum anyway.