Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sir Aah feat. Knoc-Turn'al & Yukmouth - "Ya Movin Ya Groovin"

Quote:Over the last year, we have featured music from an incredibly talented artist by the name of Sir Aah. The DMV representative has returned with yet another track featuring a couple heavy weights from the West Coast.

While Sir Aah prepares to release his highly anticipated album The Real Punjabi MC, he has unleashed his latest cut to the Internet. Sir Aah's new track comes in the form of a song called Ya Movin Ya Groovin which features appearances by Treacherous Records' Knoc-Turn'al as well as Yukmouth. Interestingly enough, the song is completely produced by Sir Aah himself. We encourage everyone to check out this upbeat banger by using the download link or music player included below.

If you are interested in learning more about Sir Aah, please follow the upcoming emcee on his official Twitter page. In the mean time keep it locked to The B.O.S.S. Board for further updates.

DOWNLOAD / STREAM: http://www.thebossboard.com/audio.php?sonid=267
can nobody else see that Sir Aah is a terrorist attack on rap, how can somebody so completely talentless be recording tracks with some of hiphops greatest???? im completely baffled
(07-11-2010, 09:24 PM)blazincheech link Wrote:can nobody else see that Sir Aah is a terrorist attack on rap, how can somebody so completely talentless be recording tracks with some of hiphops greatest???? im completely baffled

This. He is horrible, i dont get it at all
He's got money. It isn't difficult to get features when you got money. I'll tell you what.. I check for his shit bc of his features. He sweats slaughterhouse
(07-11-2010, 09:24 PM)blazincheech link Wrote:can nobody else see that Sir Aah is a terrorist attack on rap, how can somebody so completely talentless be recording tracks with some of hiphops greatest???? im completely baffled

This better not be a racist remark my man...but yea he is terrible.