Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Budden - In My Sleep
What's good?

Figured for anyone who hasn't heard it yet, they posted up Joe Budden's new song "In My Sleep" on Amalgam's site. A few people ripped it already, but you know how I do, I'm not going to be the one to post it.

STREAM:
http://www.amalgamdigital.com/Blog/

Make sure to go out and support 1/4th of Slaughterhouse if your feeling it though.
"I just bought a first class trip to nowhere/
everybody goes there/
but they don't stay a whole year/
me i have 365 shows there/"

I love this song. fuck a single material people bitch about. This track so different.

Yeah pre ordered mine. Can't wait
Song is dope.  One of those that takes several listens to really get it all
Nothing special in my opinion. I've listened to it a few times and still don't like it. It's just a bit off a nothing song. Stans have convinced themselves they love it so good for them I guess.
Was 50/50 about buying the album to be honest as Ive not really heard much of Budden before Slaughterhouse but this song has pushed me all the way to buying it I think. One of best songs Ive heard in a while.
(02-17-2009, 03:10 PM)PublicEnemyNo2 link Wrote: Was 50/50 about buying the album to be honest as Ive not really heard much of Budden before Slaughterhouse but this song has pushed me all the way to buying it I think. One of best songs Ive heard in a while.

I was really into Budden's first album, we had that CD on non-stop when it dropped. Then I lost interest in Budden around the Mood Muzik era. He seemed to be TOO depressed or something, LOL. Maybe it's Slaughterhouse, or maybe he's just getting better, but I been diggin' his music more these days.
never been a budden fan but a i gave it a chance and i think he sounds better alone than in the group so i think i might have to get it cant pass up good music.
(02-17-2009, 10:37 AM)alphabet link Wrote: Nothing special in my opinion. I've listened to it a few times and still don't like it. It's just a bit off a nothing song. Stans have convinced themselves they love it so good for them I guess.

your listening but your not hearing the track.