Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's try to get Jim Gittum or Komplex to produce for Jin!!!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bN8jWNB_2Fg&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Contest starts Wednesday, July 21, 2010 and ends Sunday, August 29, 2010.

Jin will announce the winner on AyoJin TV YouTube channel – and drop the first song off his upcoming English album on Saturday, September 4, 2010 via Catch Adventures YouTube channel.

The winner will receive the opportunity to produce a track for Jin’s new album.

what you think?  more exposure for Jim Gittum and Komplex if they win that. basically you gotta download the acapellas and video on ayojin.com and then he picks one winnner, that guy gets to produce on Jin's new album..

I think its dope,  if somebody is reading and they got connects to COB producers i definitly think they should give this a shot,  Jim Gittum would appreciate the lyrics on that song i thnk he can make something,
hell yeah i'll enter this
I'm sure jim gittum and komplex could find more relevant people to produce for than a washed up battle rapper that never made any decent records of note
where do you come up with this assumptions?  makes me wanna assume you hven't listened to jin outside of freestyle friday and smack/fight club battles?

The Emcess Properganda is his best work though it didn't sell as much because it wasn't on major.  and for the record  his last  album which was allin cantonese, went platinum in the first week over in china.

Yeah and david hasslehoff went triple platinum in germany. Let's get komplex to produce a beat for the hoff.
(08-29-2010, 06:12 AM)bigradgeandy link Wrote:Yeah and david hasslehoff went triple platinum in germany. Let's get komplex to produce a beat for the hoff.

HAHA
Sad  i walked right into that one didn't i