Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Budden feat. Emanny - "Short Summer" (Extended Version)
NEW BUDDEN!

http://www.mediafire.com/?nlorlfoa0hhe4lb
Although I'm not a fan of Joey, but I'm really feelin' this track ....

Nice music, and felt lyrics .... Are all his "Mood Muziks" like this in style ?
(07-22-2010, 04:41 AM)xterminator14 link Wrote:Although I'm not a fan of Joey, but I'm really feelin' this track ....

Nice music, and felt lyrics .... Are all his "Mood Muziks" like this in style ?

I mean, Mood Muzik has a wide range of tracks on it, but there are tracks like this on them.

You never checked out anything from the series? I'd start with Vol. 3 personally and then go to Vol. 2.
Aha ... I know you're a Budden fan ...
But to be honest, I was first introduced to him when I heard him in Slaughterhouse. Never heard of him before lol :S

I just got the series and I skimmed through some tracks ... Seems 3 is the first on my list ...

I like this kinda "poetic rap". I even try to write shit like this. What I mean by poetic is kinda like the last lines in both verses on this joint ... Just beautiful .. That's what I love ... Though I like dark raps, and other stuff as well ...
Yeah I hear you... Joe has a lot of songs in that "Poetic" style actually, I could help you come up with a list later on, but yeah, start with MM3 and go from there.
Yeah, that would be great ..... Sure thing, I'll listen to MM3 real soon I hope ...

Btw, speakin' of dark stuff, I always thought the track "Event Horizon" did with the UK group Rhyme Asylum never got the props it deserved. Their whole album "Solitary Confinement" is just SIIIIIICK !!

Those british dudes are off the chain .. Raw lyricism and hard punchlines .. I'm sure you'll be like "DAMN!" more than 30 times at least listenin' to that album.

Don't know if you listened to it, but it's TOTALLY worth it ...

I wish it would get more publicity cuz it's just fiiiiiire
Amazing. Joe proves why he is one of the most underrated mc's with this track. Pure fire. Joe and Emanny always put out soulful/good music
(07-22-2010, 10:45 AM)EFFeX link Wrote:You never checked out anything from the series? I'd start with Vol. 3 personally and then go to Vol. 2.

110% co-sign.
ive got mm1 and mm2 were can i get/download mm3?
The link is down.