Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Treacherous Records Prepares "The Treacherous Three" Album

Quote:In December of 2009, Treacherous Records' Head of A&R "Mickey" released a monumental mixtape, fittingly named Mick's Tape. The hard working music guru has recently announced his plans to release yet another project.

Last summer, Crooked I, One-2 and K-Young came together to collaborate on a song titled Money Talks, which appeared on Cookin' Soul's 1:00 A.M. And Rising mixtape. On the song, these three label mates were dubbed "The Treacherous Three" and the title has apparently stuck as Mickey plans to release a brand new project under the same name. The collaborative album will feature brand new music from all three artists. While a release date and additional information is not yet available, we will keep readers updated.

If you are interested in hearing past releases by Crooked I, One-2 and K-Young, please make certain to visit our music archive. Additionally, make sure to follow Mickey on his official Twitter account. In the mean time, keep it locked to The B.O.S.S. Board for the latest updates regarding Treacherous Records.
inbefore 4 songs are recorded then scrapped for some other shit
(08-05-2010, 07:52 PM)DJ Henny link Wrote:inbefore 4 songs are recorded then scrapped for some other shit

Don't forget Mickey dropped "Mick's Tape".
Good to see some treacherous artist getting music out, do they have a website again or what?
 Defective Crooked I Robot
ARE YOU FUCKIN KIDDING ME??????? REALLY?

Treacherous= the only record label not to release any music.
WHERE IS THAT KNOC'TURNAL ALBUM THAT YOU GUYS WERE POSITIVE WAS GONNA COME OUT?

Effex, why do u post this non-news? Come on, we don't need these bullshit announcements anymore my dude, nor do we deserve them.

I sincerely hope that no one on this board gets the least bit excited about this non-news. No album is coming.

(08-05-2010, 09:22 PM)cymba link Wrote:Effex, why do u post this non-news? Come on, we don't need these bullshit announcements anymore my dude, nor do we deserve them.

You say this, but you are still here reading these "non-news" updates.

Not firing shots, just making an observation.
(08-05-2010, 07:58 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:[quote author=DJ Henny link=topic=4175.msg275349#msg275349 date=1281052340]
inbefore 4 songs are recorded then scrapped for some other shit

Don't forget Mickey dropped "Mick's Tape".
[/quote]

big difference between a mixtape and an album
Wow, what an amazing project this would be. To bad it wont come out and if it does it will take AT LEAST 2 years.
Cheers for the update EFFeX.
Vey interesting. Looking forward to hearing that project if it ever comes out. Thanks for the update EFFeX.