Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Treacherous Records Prepares "The Treacherous Three" Album
while im happy n all with this anouncement (of an anouncement, which will probably be of another announcement), mikey took how long  with just a mixtape? And then fucked the distribution to the end user using that god for saken site.

doubt this will come out, so not giving this a second thought, but thanks.
Quote:Last summer, Crooked I, One-2 and K-Young came together to collaborate on a song titled Money Talks

Anyone got a link to listen to this?
(08-05-2010, 11:13 PM)DJ Henny link Wrote:[quote author=EFFeX link=topic=4175.msg275350#msg275350 date=1281052689]
[quote author=DJ Henny link=topic=4175.msg275349#msg275349 date=1281052340]
inbefore 4 songs are recorded then scrapped for some other shit

Don't forget Mickey dropped "Mick's Tape".
[/quote]

big difference between a mixtape and an album
[/quote]

I hear what your saying, but at the same time, Mick's Tape was basically a digital album. I mean it was available (and still is) for purchase online. I'm guessing this will be the same.

I'm sure Mickey has updates for us when he's ready. It sounds like this project is still in the early stages. I just wanted to pass the news along, it sounded exciting.
(08-06-2010, 07:48 AM)shaffaaf27 link Wrote:And then fucked the distribution to the end user using that god for saken site.

I'm not sure if anyone knows, but Mick's Tape is available on iTunes and Amazon.
Now that I think of it, why doesn't crook put out a solo digital album? anyone can do it really lol. I'm sure it would sell a LOT more than his EP's will.
(08-06-2010, 09:14 PM)DJ Henny link Wrote:Now that I think of it, why doesn't crook put out a solo digital album? anyone can do it really lol. I'm sure it would sell a LOT more than his EP's will.

I wouldn't be COMPLETELY against it, but I'd really like to be able to purchase his first album in stores.
We might see this album, but like Mick's Tape, most likely years after it was announced. I can't even remember when I first heard of that tape lol. Anyways...it should be a solid release whenever it's ready.
(08-06-2010, 07:25 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:[quote author=DJ Henny link=topic=4175.msg275365#msg275365 date=1281064387]
[quote author=EFFeX link=topic=4175.msg275350#msg275350 date=1281052689]
[quote author=DJ Henny link=topic=4175.msg275349#msg275349 date=1281052340]
inbefore 4 songs are recorded then scrapped for some other shit

Don't forget Mickey dropped "Mick's Tape".
[/quote]

big difference between a mixtape and an album
[/quote]

I hear what your saying, but at the same time, Mick's Tape was basically a digital album. I mean it was available (and still is) for purchase online. I'm guessing this will be the same.

I'm sure Mickey has updates for us when he's ready. It sounds like this project is still in the early stages. I just wanted to pass the news along, it sounded exciting.
[/quote]

EFFeX you always stop download links for projects that were supposed to purchase as fans, but Micks Tape is available for free download on this site, whats up with that?
(08-05-2010, 10:05 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:[quote author=cymba link=topic=4175.msg275354#msg275354 date=1281057761]
Effex, why do u post this non-news? Come on, we don't need these bullshit announcements anymore my dude, nor do we deserve them.

You say this, but you are still here reading these "non-news" updates.

Not firing shots, just making an observation.
[/quote]

Of course I read it! It was on the front page, why wouldn't I read it? I respect this site, and love what you're doing my dude. All I was saying that we have heard announcements like that in the past, but nothing ever comes out of it.

Also, I couldn't help but notice you calling the dude from Treacherous "The hard working music guru". I don't know why u always speak so highly of him. Can u explain maybe? What the fuck has he done? His record label does not release any music, despite have a talented roster. You saying he hard working and don't see him working hard at all. Seems rather lazy to be honest with you.
(08-07-2010, 03:27 PM)cymba link Wrote:[quote author=EFFeX link=topic=4175.msg275355#msg275355 date=1281060357]
[quote author=cymba link=topic=4175.msg275354#msg275354 date=1281057761]
Effex, why do u post this non-news? Come on, we don't need these bullshit announcements anymore my dude, nor do we deserve them.

You say this, but you are still here reading these "non-news" updates.

Not firing shots, just making an observation.
[/quote]

Of course I read it! It was on the front page, why wouldn't I read it? I respect this site, and love what you're doing my dude. All I was saying that we have heard announcements like that in the past, but nothing ever comes out of it.

Also, I couldn't help but notice you calling the dude from Treacherous "The hard working music guru". I don't know why u always speak so highly of him. Can u explain maybe? What the fuck has he done? His record label does not release any music, despite have a talented roster. You saying he hard working and don't see him working hard at all. Seems rather lazy to be honest with you.
[/quote]

Two things, I know it gets very annoying hearing about projects that may or may not happen but I do like to at least hear about them and I am sure there are others who feel the same, I totally get where your coming from though it's just that if you don't hear the news that isn't going to come to be, you would only hear about slaughterhouse news,we wouldn't know that HHW reloaded was coming out in week because we honestly don't even know if that will come to be

And even though I don't know mickey nor have I ever talked to him, I gotta say, if you don't personally know him, you can hardly comment on whether he is hard working or not....Hard work does not Instantly lead to Success and sometimes you can work really hard and it doesn't pay off....the way I look at it is like this...if you are trying to become a professional fighter whether it's MMA, Kickboxing, Boxing...w.e and you train all the time ect but can't make a name for yourself for whatever reason only doing small events, your still working really hard your just not getting your recognition/ getting to where you want to be

I see this situation as very similar, I'm sure the guy is working very hard on various things, I mean maybe saying he is the hardest working music guru is going to far but I mean it's not that big of a deal that I would say he seems lazy, but hey maybe you know the guy and see him all the time and actually know what he does everyday and in that case I should shut up but all I'm trying to say is he could be hard working and just making the wrong moves

In the end I do agree that if we ever do get this it won't be for a while but I'd rather hear about all the failed projects then hear from Crook maybe 5 times a year and when there's no news you stop visiting so often, I know that happens to me anyway 
 Defective Crooked I Robot