Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Treacherous Records Prepares "The Treacherous Three" Album
(08-07-2010, 03:27 PM)cymba link Wrote:[quote author=EFFeX link=topic=4175.msg275355#msg275355 date=1281060357]
[quote author=cymba link=topic=4175.msg275354#msg275354 date=1281057761]
Effex, why do u post this non-news? Come on, we don't need these bullshit announcements anymore my dude, nor do we deserve them.

You say this, but you are still here reading these "non-news" updates.

Not firing shots, just making an observation.
[/quote]

Of course I read it! It was on the front page, why wouldn't I read it? I respect this site, and love what you're doing my dude. All I was saying that we have heard announcements like that in the past, but nothing ever comes out of it.

Also, I couldn't help but notice you calling the dude from Treacherous "The hard working music guru". I don't know why u always speak so highly of him. Can u explain maybe? What the fuck has he done? His record label does not release any music, despite have a talented roster. You saying he hard working and don't see him working hard at all. Seems rather lazy to be honest with you.
[/quote]

Listen, I respect the fact that you visit the site and appreciate you coming here. Don't get that twisted.

I understand your frustration as well, we all get frustrated, especially since this is a movement that means so much to a lot of us.

All I'm saying is, that sometimes (and I'm not just pointing you out), people seem to focus on the negatives instead of the positives and ignore the mile stones and accomplishments that COB and Treacherous have made being completely independent.

As far as why do I speak so highly of Mickey... He's a real good guy and I know for a fact that he's working hard behind the scenes to launch Treacherous to new heights. Treacherous and COB have shown a lot of love and support for this site and I'm going to continue to support them. It's a movement, it's more than music.
(08-07-2010, 08:43 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:[quote author=cymba link=topic=4175.msg275441#msg275441 date=1281209262]
[quote author=EFFeX link=topic=4175.msg275355#msg275355 date=1281060357]
Effex, why do u post this non-news? Come on, we don't need these bullshit announcements anymore my dude, nor do we deserve them.

[/quote]

Of course I read it! It was on the front page, why wouldn't I read it? I respect this site, and love what you're doing my dude. All I was saying that we have heard announcements like that in the past, but nothing ever comes out of it.

Also, I couldn't help but notice you calling the dude from Treacherous "The hard working music guru". I don't know why u always speak so highly of him. Can u explain maybe? What the fuck has he done? His record label does not release any music, despite have a talented roster. You saying he hard working and don't see him working hard at all. Seems rather lazy to be honest with you.
[/quote]

Listen, I respect the fact that you visit the site and appreciate you coming here. Don't get that twisted.

I understand your frustration as well, we all get frustrated, especially since this is a movement that means so much to a lot of us.

All I'm saying is, that sometimes (and I'm not just pointing you out), people seem to focus on the negatives instead of the positives and ignore the mile stones and accomplishments that COB and Treacherous have made being completely independent.

As far as why do I speak so highly of Mickey... He's a real good guy and I know for a fact that he's working hard behind the scenes to launch Treacherous to new heights. Treacherous and COB have shown a lot of love and support for this site and I'm going to continue to support them. It's a movement, it's more than music.
[/quote]

I wouldn't buy too much into that "it's a movement" shit man. If it is a movement it's a pretty embaressing one, the shit that I am about to go and take after typing this will be a movement.
(08-05-2010, 09:22 PM)cymba link Wrote:WHERE IS THAT KNOC'TURNAL ALBUM THAT YOU GUYS WERE POSITIVE WAS GONNA COME OUT?
That's dropping with physical copies too. Not just digitally. Music video too. 17 tracks, no skits. Dope album! Got it right here with me...
(08-08-2010, 02:46 PM)bigradgeandy link Wrote:[quote author=EFFeX link=topic=4175.msg275450#msg275450 date=1281228200]
[quote author=cymba link=topic=4175.msg275441#msg275441 date=1281209262]
[quote author=EFFeX link=topic=4175.msg275355#msg275355 date=1281060357]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I wouldn't buy too much into that "it's a movement" shit man. If it is a movement it's a pretty embaressing one, the shit that I am about to go and take after typing this will be a movement.
[/quote]

All I'm saying is that this movement (and yes it IS a movement) is important to a lot of people that have contributed since the very beginning.

There is nothing wrong with criticism, there is nothing wrong with differing opinions. However, I can't sit back and quietly watch people dismiss all the hard work that has been contributed by COB, Treacherous and fans. Especially those who been here since the Death Row days to the Dynasty Online Community.

Again, if people have differing opinions, that is fine. That's what this forum is for, but please don't make assumptions that people are lazy and haven't put their all into this.