Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slaughterhouse Discusses Conspiracy Theories (Video)
only thing i can say about zeitgeist is take it with a grain of sand.  not everything about it is true, then again not everything is false.  sadly, we will never truly know what is going on. its good to hear that at least the slaughter crew (well most of them) are waking up and smelling the coffee.  global awaking is happening right under our eyes, we must be getting immune to the fluoride or something hahaha
(08-13-2010, 09:27 PM)ThaHolyChronic link Wrote:only thing i can say about zeitgeist is take it with a grain of sand.  not everything about it is true, then again not everything is false.  sadly, we will never truly know what is going on. its good to hear that at least the slaughter crew (well most of them) are waking up and smelling the coffee.  global awaking is happening right under our eyes, we must be getting immune to the fluoride or something hahaha
Don't forget to get an ip proxy so they don't track ya ass down lol
(08-12-2010, 10:14 PM)101dhs link Wrote:[quote author=509 Finest link=topic=4209.msg275659#msg275659 date=1281664990]
[quote author=ogtripleg87 link=topic=4209.msg275658#msg275658 date=1281662949]
dude 509 i saw that documentary like 2 years ago kinda shook me for a while whether they are truths or exaggerations we seriously need to sleep with one eye open... oh and the federal reserve is the most fucked up system last words haha

Haha damn its that good dude?? I'm really thinkin i need to check it out. I hear Lupe Fiasco mention that he "Doesnt trust the government anymore" after watching it. I'm almost scared to see it lol
[/quote]

Yea its insane! It really wakes you up and you just start to realize why some shit happens..its all a part of an agenda. Oh and you can just watch it on google video for free. Just type in Zeitgiest and Zeitgiest 2. Thats like 4 hours of straight mind blowing knowledge. If you like those i can reccomend others to watch too lol.

IMO, I do believe in the illuminati and its not just for America, its a whole global thing (NWO).
[/quote]

Pardon my ignorance but ive never thoroughly understood exactly what the illuminati is, ive read about it but it never seems to click in my head can someone give me an idea of exactly what they are..
Quote: Pardon my ignorance but ive never thoroughly understood exactly what the illuminati is, ive read about it but it never seems to click in my head can someone give me an idea of exactly what they are..

If one were to attempt to summarize the Illuminati conspiracy, it would go something like this: The Illuminati began as a secret society under the direction of Jesuit priests. Later, a council of five men, one for each of the points on the pentagram, formed what was called “The Ancient and Illuminated Seers of Bavaria.” They were high order Luciferian Freemasons, thoroughly immersed in mysticism and eastern
mental disciplines, seeking to develop the super powers of the mind. Their alleged plan and purpose is world domination for their lord (who precisely this lord is varies widely). The Illuminati are alleged to be
the primary motivational forces encouraging global governance, a one-world religious ethic, and centralized control of the world’s economic systems. Organizations such as the United Nations, the
International Monetary Fund, the World Bank, and the International Criminal Court are seen as tentacles of the Illuminati. According to the Illuminati conspiracy, the Illuminati are the driving force behind
efforts to brainwash the gullible masses through thought control and manipulation of beliefs, through the press, the educational curriculum, and the political leadership of the nations.

The Illuminati supposedly have a private board of elite, interlocking delegates who control the world’s major banks. They create inflations, recessions, depressions, and manipulate the world markets,
supporting certain leaders and coups and undermining others to achieve their overall goals. The supposed goal behind the Illuminati conspiracy is to create and then manage crises that will eventually convince the masses that globalism, with its centralized economic control and one-world religious ethic, are the necessary solution to the world’s woes. This structure, usually known as “The New World Order,”
will of course be ruled by the Illuminati.

Yeah the definition i'm talking about is what lots of people believed to be the SHADOW GOVERNMENT to be pulling all the strings in all our world affairs.
(08-14-2010, 12:57 AM)g-kal2010 link Wrote:
Quote: Pardon my ignorance but ive never thoroughly understood exactly what the illuminati is, ive read about it but it never seems to click in my head can someone give me an idea of exactly what they are..

If one were to attempt to summarize the Illuminati conspiracy, it would go something like this: The Illuminati began as a secret society under the direction of Jesuit priests. Later, a council of five men, one for each of the points on the pentagram, formed what was called “The Ancient and Illuminated Seers of Bavaria.” They were high order Luciferian Freemasons, thoroughly immersed in mysticism and eastern
mental disciplines, seeking to develop the super powers of the mind. Their alleged plan and purpose is world domination for their lord (who precisely this lord is varies widely). The Illuminati are alleged to be
the primary motivational forces encouraging global governance, a one-world religious ethic, and centralized control of the world’s economic systems. Organizations such as the United Nations, the
International Monetary Fund, the World Bank, and the International Criminal Court are seen as tentacles of the Illuminati. According to the Illuminati conspiracy, the Illuminati are the driving force behind
efforts to brainwash the gullible masses through thought control and manipulation of beliefs, through the press, the educational curriculum, and the political leadership of the nations.

The Illuminati supposedly have a private board of elite, interlocking delegates who control the world’s major banks. They create inflations, recessions, depressions, and manipulate the world markets,
supporting certain leaders and coups and undermining others to achieve their overall goals. The supposed goal behind the Illuminati conspiracy is to create and then manage crises that will eventually convince the masses that globalism, with its centralized economic control and one-world religious ethic, are the necessary solution to the world’s woes. This structure, usually known as “The New World Order,”

Yeah the definition i'm talking about is what lots of people believed to be the SHADOW GOVERNMENT to be pulling all the strings in all our world affairs.

That makes sense and its pretty much what i was thinking which is "shadow government". Thanks for the explanation. People always say Jay-Z is apart of that group, i doubt that.
Quote: That makes sense and its pretty much what i was thinking which is "shadow government". Thanks for the explanation. People always say Jay-Z is apart of that group, i doubt that.

yeah i know. People i've ran into or talked to insist on that jay-z illuminati topic so damn much it's annoying. Jay-z even having to address that shit on that free mason song was funny to me lol but then again jay did spit like one of best verses in his career in a longwhile. Yeah i do see how jay can be a little suspect but thats just me, however i don't believe he's a illuminati guy either. I just don't see it, but people insist on that shit as if he takes meetings at an actual bilderberg-group roundtable or something hahaha. Even if it was true, here is the important thing to keep in mind, HE WOULD BE A PUPPET, NOT A PUPPET MASTER, "IF" HE WAS IN ANYWAY TIED TO THE ILLUMINATI. Therefore, it's not relevant. People need to point their killuminati-cannons at the right people UP TOP, Not below where jay would be.
(08-14-2010, 12:57 AM)g-kal2010 link Wrote:If one were to attempt to summarize the Illuminati conspiracy, it would go something like this: The Illuminati began as a secret society under the direction of Jesuit priests. Later, a council of five men, one for each of the points on the pentagram, formed what was called “The Ancient and Illuminated Seers of Bavaria.” They were high order Luciferian Freemasons, thoroughly immersed in mysticism and eastern

This is a really good definition of the illuminati but I just want to add to this. Before I continue, I would like add that none of this may be true, but can not be considered false as there is no absolute evidence.

The Illuminati consists of many different people, from many different groups but the people on the top of the chain are the vatican. The Pope is really just the face of the vatican while the pope behind the scenes that is basically the leader of all this is known as the black pope.

There is more to this than i wrote down but I don't really know how to write this out and I barely understand this concept. It has a lot to do with the Christan religion(which i have no understand of really b/c I am not a Christan)and yea...
just type in Black Pope into google if you want to find out more about this
(08-14-2010, 01:04 AM)509 Finest link Wrote:That makes sense and its pretty much what i was thinking which is "shadow government". Thanks for the explanation. People always say Jay-Z is apart of that group, i doubt that.

People say that he is a part of the Illuminati and Freemasonry because of all the shit that he does/say/make (clothing) that makes it seem that he is a part of it. If you have time, read this article about Jay Z's "run this town"

http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=1948
ive read an wotched a fair bit on this stuff an i am fairly skeptical,
i dont beleive in the whole new world order ritual stuff,
in my opinon what i beleive the illuminati to be could be any organization,
its hard to say what im trying to say but  what i mean is illluminati might be a group of drug dealers on your block that connect up together to make more profit for them selves, another example and group of musicians grouping up together to sell more music even if to the public it appears they are conflicting, another example movie stars using the same actors in alot of their movies, the list goes on an on and could be absolutely about anything, but i absolutely do not beleive their is 5 ppl controlling the world and everything that happens in it,
its just my opinion i hope use understand what i mean, and i in no way discredit anything anyone has said  but thats what i beleive
(08-14-2010, 03:49 AM)101dhs link Wrote:[quote author=509 Finest link=topic=4209.msg275698#msg275698 date=1281762286]
That makes sense and its pretty much what i was thinking which is "shadow government". Thanks for the explanation. People always say Jay-Z is apart of that group, i doubt that.

People say that he is a part of the Illuminati and Freemasonry because of all the shit that he does/say/make (clothing) that makes it seem that he is a part of it. If you have time, read this article about Jay Z's "run this town"

http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=1948
[/quote]
oh yes i've seen this before, an analitical breakdown by christian illuminati-provocateurs.  Like i said jay can seem a lil suspect, but not convinced he is a real illuminati member. I personally think jay did all this to get people talking about him, create buzz and sell his product, if you notice, especially with the clothing none of this masonic stuff popped up til around 2009. Just a thought.