Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slaughterhouse Discusses Conspiracy Theories (Video)
(08-14-2010, 03:49 AM)101dhs link Wrote:[quote author=509 Finest link=topic=4209.msg275698#msg275698 date=1281762286]
That makes sense and its pretty much what i was thinking which is "shadow government". Thanks for the explanation. People always say Jay-Z is apart of that group, i doubt that.

People say that he is a part of the Illuminati and Freemasonry because of all the shit that he does/say/make (clothing) that makes it seem that he is a part of it. If you have time, read this article about Jay Z's "run this town"

http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=1948
[/quote]

Interesting article, i think its a bit of a stretch because it seems as if its taking every lyric and making it have a subliminal message of his inclusion in the illuminati. It is interesting how they break it down though, it also seems as if there saying Rihanna is apart of the illuminati because of her chorus in the song which seems even more unlikely.

(08-14-2010, 02:01 AM)g-kal2010 link Wrote:
Quote: That makes sense and its pretty much what i was thinking which is "shadow government". Thanks for the explanation. People always say Jay-Z is apart of that group, i doubt that.

yeah i know. People i've ran into or talked to insist on that jay-z illuminati topic so damn much it's annoying. Jay-z even having to address that shit on that free mason song was funny to me lol but then again jay did spit like one of best verses in his career in a longwhile. Yeah i do see how jay can be a little suspect but thats just me, however i don't believe he's a illuminati guy either. I just don't see it, but people insist on that shit as if he takes meetings at an actual bilderberg-group roundtable or something hahaha. Even if it was true, here is the important thing to keep in mind, HE WOULD BE A PUPPET, NOT A PUPPET MASTER, "IF" HE WAS IN ANYWAY TIED TO THE ILLUMINATI. Therefore, it's not relevant. People need to point their killuminati-cannons at the right people UP TOP, Not below where jay would be.

Yeah he definetly wouldnt be a puppet master, my honest opinion is that Jay-Z isnt smart enough to be a part of something like that, he's a genius entrepreneur and can make money in any route but i dont think he has the ability to be a part of something like that and hint at it enough to make people wonder while still making people doubt. The Free Mason song should have ended those talks but it gives people something to talk about and i guess thats why everybody clings on to the idea so much
the only people that say jay-z is in the illuminati are confused.  hes actually a 3rd degree freemason.  he entered the homosexual brotherhood when he first released "blueprint" he realeases one every degree he gains hence "blueprint 3" theres some sort of satanic meaning behind blueprints having to do with architects or something.  if you guys really want to watch "the jay-z deception" it clears a lot of misconceptions up. jay-z isnt in the illumanati hes just working for them, whether he knows it or not (im sure he does)
(08-14-2010, 07:35 PM)ThaHolyChronic link Wrote:the only people that say jay-z is in the illuminati are confused.  hes actually a 3rd degree freemason.  he entered the homosexual brotherhood when he first released "blueprint" he realeases one every degree he gains hence "blueprint 3" theres some sort of satanic meaning behind blueprints having to do with architects or something.  if you guys really want to watch "the jay-z deception" it clears a lot of misconceptions up. jay-z isnt in the illumanati hes just working for them, whether he knows it or not (im sure he does)
Well their u go! As i stated "IF" jay was affiliated with them in anyway he would be a puppet, not a puppet master (the illuminati). I've seen some of the film and unfortunately it doesn't seem to clear up anything, it only reinforces the notion of jay being within the group. Also, Jay-z is an actual homosexual? (hinting at the homo brotherhood reference)  ??? damn i sure missed that part. I guess that would explain the popular hater-phrase Gay-z??
(08-14-2010, 07:35 PM)ThaHolyChronic link Wrote:the only people that say jay-z is in the illuminati are confused.  hes actually a 3rd degree freemason.  he entered the homosexual brotherhood when he first released "blueprint" he realeases one every degree he gains hence "blueprint 3" theres some sort of satanic meaning behind blueprints having to do with architects or something.  if you guys really want to watch "the jay-z deception" it clears a lot of misconceptions up. jay-z isnt in the illumanati hes just working for them, whether he knows it or not (im sure he does)

No offense but this seems a little ridiculous.
ridiculous as it may seem, many people thought it was "ridiculous" that the American government would have any involvement in 9/11. and yes jay-z is practicing homosexual rituals as are every mainstream rapper. why do u think pimp c got killed?
I know these are the thing some rappers want to talk about but they know they will get killed for it
(08-15-2010, 04:39 AM)ThaHolyChronic link Wrote:ridiculous as it may seem, many people thought it was "ridiculous" that the American government would have any involvement in 9/11. and yes jay-z is practicing homosexual rituals as are every mainstream rapper. why do u think pimp c got killed?

ok...emm... ???maybe it's just me but i get the feeling your not being totally 100% serious, i mean, how do you know that the supposed freemason brotherhood that jay joined is specificially homosexual, where did u get that idea from? Also what does pimp c's death have to do with freemasons? u have the info on that? and finally if every mainstream rapper is part of the organization does that include eminem who SH plans to sign with? this is a bit of selective thinking your doing as interesting as your point may be valid in 1 aspect. If your joking then please disregard these comments BUT if you are serious then I'll say this ahead of time "Anything is possible i guess" :-\. However u answer, i still respect your opinion on this shit.
(08-15-2010, 05:34 AM)g-kal2010 link Wrote:[quote author=ThaHolyChronic link=topic=4209.msg275747#msg275747 date=1281861551]
ridiculous as it may seem, many people thought it was "ridiculous" that the American government would have any involvement in 9/11. and yes jay-z is practicing homosexual rituals as are every mainstream rapper. why do u think pimp c got killed?

ok...emm... ???maybe it's just me but i get the feeling your not being totally 100% serious, i mean, how do you know that the supposed freemason brotherhood that jay joined is specificially homosexual, where did u get that idea from? Also what does pimp c's death have to do with freemasons? u have the info on that? and finally if every mainstream rapper is part of the organization does that include eminem who SH plans to sign with? this is a bit of selective thinking your doing as interesting as your point may be valid in 1 aspect. If your joking then please disregard these comments BUT if you are serious then I'll say this ahead of time "Anything is possible i guess" :-\. However u answer, i still respect your opinion on this shit.
[/quote]

i dont beleive in the whole illuminati new world order take over bullshit satanic ritual shit but i do beleive their is n organization in music that controls the charts an so on, and i beleive jay z is head of that and definatly eminem involved, having said that i was dissapointed slaughterhouse signed to shady but i do beleive slaughterhouse will not sell out to sell records if they would thay would of done so by now, ill call it the illumanti cause i have no other specific group to call them but i beleive these people are behind the deaths of some of the most famous artists dating way back from elvis to tupac, to bigggie, to michael jackson, but having said that also their is no reason to say these 4 ppeople were not involved them selves meaning how much more money did they make by dieing, the deeper you delve into this the more reason's and conspiricy theories you will find on why people think these people are alive.
(08-15-2010, 04:39 AM)ThaHolyChronic link Wrote:why do u think pimp c got killed?
Because he overdosed on sizzurp combined with a sleep apnea?
(08-15-2010, 05:34 AM)g-kal2010 link Wrote:[quote author=ThaHolyChronic link=topic=4209.msg275747#msg275747 date=1281861551]

[/quote]

nah im being serious.  homosexuality is a stronghold in freemasonry as are sacrificial rituals.  if you research the bilderberg group (not sure if i spelled it right) they are a group of high ranking free masons that hold a ritual every year where they run around naked in a forest having butt sex with each other and making fake sacrifices to a 40 foot tall wooden owl (i couldnt make this shit up).  pimp c's death has to do with this because days before his death he was on an atlanta radio station talking about the fake rappers in the game.  he mentioned that some very important rappers in the game were practicing homosexuality to gain notoriety in the rap game.  he specifically said "you know who got caught giving blowjobs in the tinted navigator behind mcdonalds" (again i know that the location and maybe even the vehicle are wrong but it was along those lines).  few days later he was dead, big brother cant have their doings exposed. and yes every mainstream rapper/singer/actor/actress is involved, some more so than others, and the sad thing is most of them dont even know it.  these guys control everything the masses watch/ listen to, do u really think they would want someone that they arent controlling telling their own opinions?