Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slaughterhouse Discusses Conspiracy Theories (Video)
Holychronic I have came accross my fair share of fucking internet weirdos in my time but you really do take the prize
(08-15-2010, 04:04 PM)bigradgeandy link Wrote:Holychronic I have came accross my fair share of fucking internet weirdos in my time but you really do take the prize

oh what holychronic said ain't nothing compared to other theories. You should talk to the david icke crowd, now those motherfuckas not only take the prize they take the life-time achievement award for the most far-out conspiracy theories in the history of mandkind. They take paranoia to a whole another level completely lol. All i can say is if you interested in conspiracy theories, do your research on them (i don't just simply mean watching a youtube video, be more thorough than that) and come to your own conclusion.
(08-15-2010, 02:39 PM)ThaHolyChronic link Wrote:nah im being serious.  homosexuality is a stronghold in freemasonry as are sacrificial rituals.  [glow=red,2,300]if you research the bilderberg group (not sure if i spelled it right) they are a group of high ranking free masons that hold a ritual every year where they run around naked in a forest having butt sex with each other and making fake sacrifices to a 40 foot tall wooden owl (i couldnt make this shit up). [/glow] pimp c's death has to do with this because days before his death he was on an atlanta radio station talking about the fake rappers in the game.  he mentioned that some very important rappers in the game were practicing homosexuality to gain notoriety in the rap game.  he specifically said "you know who got caught giving blowjobs in the tinted navigator behind mcdonalds" (again i know that the location and maybe even the vehicle are wrong but it was along those lines).  few days later he was dead, big brother cant have their doings exposed. and yes every mainstream rapper/singer/actor/actress is involved, some more so than others, and the sad thing is most of them dont even know it.  these guys control everything the masses watch/ listen to, do u really think they would want someone that they arent controlling telling their own opinions?

I can confirm (even though that may not mean anything to some of you lol) with this b/c I actually saw a video that touched this topic and it had some pictures and video about it. Also, there have been some cases where some certain USA government officials have been caught giving callboys (male prostitutes) tours of the White house. I can't remember his name but one government guy (don't know his position in gov't) got caught of running a prostitution business (both guys and girls) from his own house! He didn't get charged because he threatened that if he gets any jail time or w.e. then he'll start giving names of the people who went there.

Pretty fucked up shit, and it is really hard to believe but it is what it is...
(08-15-2010, 06:34 PM)101dhs link Wrote:[quote author=ThaHolyChronic link=topic=4209.msg275789#msg275789 date=1281897563]
nah im being serious.  homosexuality is a stronghold in freemasonry as are sacrificial rituals.  [glow=red,2,300][u][b]if you research the bilderberg group (not sure if i spelled it right) they are a group of high ranking free masons that hold a ritual every year where they run around naked in a forest having butt sex with each other and making fake sacrifices to a 40 foot tall wooden owl (i couldnt make this shit up)

I can confirm (even though that may not mean anything to some of you lol) with this b/c I actually saw a video that touched this topic and it had some pictures and video about it. Also, there have been some cases where some certain USA government officials have been caught giving callboys (male prostitutes) tours of the White house. I can't remember his name but one government guy (don't know his position in gov't) got caught of running a prostitution business (both guys and girls) from his own house! He didn't get charged because he threatened that if he gets any jail time or w.e. then he'll start giving names of the people who went there.

Pretty fucked up shit, and it is really hard to believe but it is what it is...
[/quote]

I know what your talking about, your talking about Bohemien grove (the place where world leaders go into the forest with the giant owl making fake sacrifices. Ok I got that part. All right i'm done talking about this cause ya are making me feel bad for listening to to jay or eminem who are mainstream. It's kinda discouraging lol
listen to the arrivals!
(08-15-2010, 04:04 PM)bigradgeandy link Wrote:Holychronic I have came accross my fair share of fucking internet weirdos in my time but you really do take the prize

thanks man, i have come across many dumb asses in my time.  i've given up trying to change everyone's view on the world realizing that some are too far gone.  all i can say is believe what ever the fuck you want to because when its all said and done we are all living in a fantasy world and some people are content with pretending theres nothing wrong with it.
This is the 1st time that i see crook with a W Hat, he´s always wearin LBC,LA Hats etc.
illuminati KILLED MAKAVELI....
HIS LAST ALBUM WAS KILLUMINATI
Rakaa from Dilated Peoples said it best. "Things you fear have been in place for many years".

People automatically say conspiracy theorists are crazies, but in all reality, that in itself is a defense mechanism put in place by mainstream media. If you are not told by them, it cant possibly be accurate. The truth is, every branch of media is manipulated. This include music, tv, art, everything. Their agents are everywhere to ensure that their plan is unravelled.

Im not going to go into as much depth as everyone else, but people wake up. A half way intelligent human being can connect the dots.  Trust me, there is a never ending string of dots to connect. Just stick with it though, it will change your life.

Like Crooked said when you control someone's mind and heart, you dont need to control them physically. Now look around and see zombies on smartphones, people preffering to read people mag instead of newspaper, and "reality" tv taking over. Truth is we are a DANGEROUSLY distracted peoples.

As far as all these celebrities being accused of being illuminati members, theres no way. They are pawns, even pee ons if you will. They are simply initiated into various groups where they are given a glimpse of whats going on, but more or less are there to be used. They play along with being used because it gives them the wealths of the world.

Jay-z would never be allowed into the higher ranks of such an organization for one reason. He is Black. I in no way mean that as a insult to people of any color. You have to realize that this is a White Power Structure. These are descedants of Babylon. Read The article below. These guys have the same opinion.

Here is a link to a interview with David Banner and 9th Wonder on this topic. http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=6368

P.s.-  http://www.vigilantcitizen.com is a good place to start if you are unfamiliar with these topics. Has links to other helpful resources as well.