Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dr Dre feat. T.I. & Nas - Topless *Radio Rip*
Rumored track off Detox, sounds like T.I.'s verse is a reference for Dre to rap over. Only a segment of the track. Either way it's pretty hot. Enjoy!

http://www.zshare.net/audio/55831547d53d966c/
file not found??

http://www.badongo.com/file/13454333
(02-18-2009, 10:54 PM)BIGG Pene link Wrote: file not found??

http://www.badongo.com/file/13454333

Sorry about that, people were killin' that link!
Damn. I am way disappointed if this is the leaked lead single from Detox! I mean, from the lyrics to the beat it's less than average. I remember reading something that apparently Dre said that he was doing something different and the whole album would fit together and tell a story. This is just another I am Dre track with a simple, weak beat. This wouldn't have made it on a 100 song short list for 2001, the beats there set a new standard, maybe one Dre can't even reach in 2009.

Anyway, hope there is more than this. Wasn't impressed with I Get In from fifty and Crack a Bottle, I was expecting something extra large but it doesn't look likes it's coming.

I hope this is really going to be the album Dre wants us to remember him and buy an album we will remember him buy.
(02-21-2009, 07:10 PM)Mike link Wrote: Damn. I am way disappointed if this is the leaked lead single from Detox! I mean, from the lyrics to the beat it's less than average. I remember reading something that apparently Dre said that he was doing something different and the whole album would fit together and tell a story. This is just another I am Dre track with a simple, weak beat. This wouldn't have made it on a 100 song short list for 2001, the beats there set a new standard, maybe one Dre can't even reach in 2009.

Anyway, hope there is more than this. Wasn't impressed with I Get In from fifty and Crack a Bottle, I was expecting something extra large but it doesn't look likes it's coming.

I hope this is really going to be the album Dre wants us to remember him and buy an album we will remember him buy.

Sorry Mike, but YOU are average. It's true, that Dre set a standard on 2001. It was so close to perfection it is probably impossible to develop the style to a new dimension, it'd need human's musical ear to develop faster. Stop hating, average listeners, and enjoy the music. I know you love the beat deep inside of yourself, you are just afraid to admit it.
(02-22-2009, 10:39 AM)Saivo link Wrote: [quote author=Mike link=topic=419.msg2269#msg2269 date=1235257807]
Damn. I am way disappointed if this is the leaked lead single from Detox! I mean, from the lyrics to the beat it's less than average. I remember reading something that apparently Dre said that he was doing something different and the whole album would fit together and tell a story. This is just another I am Dre track with a simple, weak beat. This wouldn't have made it on a 100 song short list for 2001, the beats there set a new standard, maybe one Dre can't even reach in 2009.

Sorry Mike, but YOU are average. It's true, that Dre set a standard on 2001. It was so close to perfection it is probably impossible to develop the style to a new dimension, it'd need human's musical ear to develop faster. Stop hating, average listeners, and enjoy the music. I know you love the beat deep inside of yourself, you are just afraid to admit it.
[/quote]

LOL

No, you don't understand, when I say I don't like it, I really mean it. It's garbage and not worth the wait. Why would I be afraid to admit I liked it? What's wrong with liking Dre? If it's good I will say so and when it isn't I will also say so.

I am average by the way, and I will happily admit this.

Apart from that I can't make out what you are talking about, you don't make sense and your punctuation is badly applied.
I agree with Mike, It's a very average track and I'd be very disappointed it were on Detox, the beat is mediocre at best.

Although I still have faith that Dre has some gems locked away that he's been saving for Detox. Well hopefully anyway because the Dre of the last few years really hasn't been anything special in my opinion.