Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Horse Shoe G.A.N.G. Performance @ "Club Red" In Tempe, AZ (09/25/10)

[Image: hsgpearlzmen2010.jpg]

[Image: hsgpearlzmen22010.jpg]

Quote:Earlier this year, Crooked I shut down Tempe, Arizona after an epic performance. The Circle of Bosses collective will be returning to the city this September for yet another monumental concert.

On September 25th, The Horse Shoe G.A.N.G. will take the stage at Club Red in Tempe, Arizona to headline their own concert. The Pearlzmen presented event will welcome fans of all ages and feature classic music from Crooked I's band of brothers. Of course this isn't the Horse Shoe G.A.N.G.'s first time in Arizona, as the group's music video Pimp Sh*t was filmed there earlier this year. Due to popular demand, the group has been welcomed back and we encourage everyone to support the Horse Shoes by attending this event. Please visit the link included below for additional information.

If you are interested in checking out past releases by the Horse Shoe G.A.N.G., please visit our music archives. In the mean time, keep it locked to The B.O.S.S. Board for further updates.

Reference: http://twitter.com/pearlzmen
I'll be there, my boy is already on the bill, should be a good show.
Isnt this there first headline show??
(08-17-2010, 12:35 PM)509 Finest link Wrote:Isnt this there first headline show??

That's a good question, it's the first one I can remember... Although my memory isn't what it used to be.
(08-17-2010, 12:35 PM)509 Finest link Wrote:Isnt this there first headline show??

As far as I know it is, and I'm glad they're gonna get it poppin' in AZ! Should be a great show, and I just upgraded to a new phone, so I'll have video footage and tons of pics when this shit goes down.
(08-17-2010, 08:35 PM)TU Times link Wrote:[quote author=509 Finest link=topic=4224.msg275928#msg275928 date=1282062929]

As far as I know it is, and I'm glad they're gonna get it poppin' in AZ! Should be a great show, and I just upgraded to a new phone, so I'll have video footage and tons of pics when this shit goes down.
[/quote]

Ahh we'll appreciate it.

Horse Shoe's first headlined show NEEDS to be documented!
(08-17-2010, 08:43 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:[quote author=TU Times link=topic=4224.msg275974#msg275974 date=1282091724]
[quote author=509 Finest link=topic=4224.msg275928#msg275928 date=1282062929]

[/quote]

Ahh we'll appreciate it.

Horse Shoe's first headlined show NEEDS to be documented!
[/quote]

Hell yeah lookin forward to the footage. Horse Shoe Gang are definetly growing in popularity

thats Cuz AZ Show Love To CA. I'll Be Performin at this Show as well my Squad is Hooligan Movement...I made the flyer for this event too..I'll attach em for yall to peep....

Peace to Pearlzmen Productions...my nug...

I performed on same stage of Horse Shoe on January 9th 2010 also at Club Red when Crooked I Performed and they accompanied Crook....and Recently at Chasers with Crooked and COB...mad Respect Long Beach to Phoenix....
Thanks for the advertisements, we'll get them posted up asap!
(08-18-2010, 07:32 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:Thanks for the advertisements, we'll get them posted up asap!

no doubt..its all love....cant wait to see HSG out here in Az..we Fin to TEAR CLUB RED UP...!!!! hahaha...Respect...one...KVIII

http://www.HoodedQobra.com