Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Horse Shoe G.A.N.G. Performance @ "Club Red" In Tempe, AZ (09/25/10)
That's my homie David James throwin' up the A! What up Scorpion good job on the flyers, I see you.
(08-19-2010, 12:22 PM)TU Times link Wrote:That's my homie David James throwin' up the A! What up Scorpion good job on the flyers, I see you.

good look...no doubt....I  be doin flyers, album covers, logos, business cards...etc... low prices...quality work...keep it local feel me....you know anyone needs art send em my way homie....

QobraPHX@Gmail.com
http://www.HoodedQobra.com
ps...
(08-19-2010, 12:22 PM)TU Times link Wrote:That's my homie David James throwin' up the A! What up Scorpion good job on the flyers, I see you.
I'm a check your boy out that day...its all Love...one...KVIII
Fa sho my dude, Im all about keeping it local. You can check out my boy at myspace.com/TheRealDavidJames he opened up for Crooked at the last couple shows too. I run his myspace for him so add me if you get a chance.
(08-19-2010, 06:08 PM)TU Times link Wrote:Fa sho my dude, Im all about keeping it local. You can check out my boy at myspace.com/TheRealDavidJames he opened up for Crooked at the last couple shows too. I run his myspace for him so add me if you get a chance.

no doubt...I'm a peep the page tonight when I have more time...

yeah I peeped his shit....duded dope...I remember his now...from previous shows we did with him....I"ll catch you at the Horse Shoe Show my nug....my Crew Hooligan Movement will be there...we goin on Right Before Horse Shoe...stay up til then..one...KVIII

http://www.HoodedQobra.com
friendly Reminder
For all the bosses who couldn't make the trip out to Club Red in Tempe AZ, here is a little summary of the historic first headlining event that took place. So me and my homie made the 418 mile journey from Downtown LA to AZ and arrived in Tempe at Club Red with only about 45 Minutes to spare 8). We walk into the unrelenting sound of the four generals killing the mic each ripping what felt like a 32 bar acapella considering the usual U-Gang speed. This is followed by the new COB anthem Fuckin' Wit COB, which if you have heard recorded, You surely would have been blown away by the live presence that was even more ferocious than the already killa recording. This was followed by the performance of their Horse Shoe Weekly standout over the Four Head Monster Slaughterhouse beat which felt amped up via the live aspect, they then hit us with the Gangsta Emcee classic Pimp Shit that got the house rocking right per the club atmosphere. The entire U-Gang was consitently talking to the crowd and there was no lack of appreication for the AZ heads and all other COB supporters. They capped off the fire set with an acapella performance of one of my favorite G Emcee tracks, You Don't Wanna Fuck Wit Me, which got the place in an uproar as the intesity was built by each member with Dinero providing the Crooked name dropping before each generals verse, there was a glorious moment when I looked over amidst Capone's verse to see to birds with their jaws straight dropped in stun mode as they watched somthing they had surely never seen before. They ended the show and simply blended into the crowd as they chalked it out with all COBs in the crowd, I had the honor of taking some pictures backstage with the crew who appreciated the journey I could not have missed, backstage Dinero articulate some info of the new album coming soon with the working title 'Firing Squad' which details made me ecstatic and now eagerly waiting for its arrival. I then traveled 7 hours on no sleep to make it back to my bed at around 7 am, about the same time Crooked got home from his MI6 BossDay fittingly enough. The combination of lyrical ability, delivery, and live stage presence with pitch perfect if not better replication of their tracks just shows the power that the Horse Shoe Gang brings to the table. I cannot wait for the U-Gang to bring this power to the LBC hometown area so that the COB family natives can all be a part of this epic powerhouse performing a headline show. I have some pretty fire video that I will post here once I have encoded it and I will post some of the pics I got in a post following this one. Oh and one more thing... COB or Nothin'!!! HSG!!!
Thanks for that write up man, that's really appreciated for those of us who didn't get to attend the show.
no doubt....this was a dope show...I expected nothing less from HSG...considering they some of the best out currently....like honestly...besides Az natives...all I listen to is Crooked I, HSG, The Game, Slaughterhouse....the rest of the industry needs a wake up call...maybe this "New West" #COB movement is whats needed...and I stand behind it 100%.. the Az. Locals represented nicely threw out the night...my Squad "Hooligan Movement" went on DIRECTLY before HSG...mad Love and respect to HSG...they stood in front and showed love during the first half of our set before hittin the backstage area to prepare to go on next. When my crew got off "Segin Brown" ending in accupella...and Horse Shoe hittin the stage poppin it off with accupella...it was seemless...when I hopped off stage I stayed right up front for HSG...who KILLED IT...LITERALLY...like fo real...shit was no joke...like I really wanted to spaz da fuck out on wax they are powerfull....in person...they are that x 310 shit was 40-11 as we say out here in Az. (produce code for Bananas) so just to throw it out there...ol boy from LA wasnt just making it sound good...just on GP...shit was actually crackin...this comin from an Az. Nigga (even though I'm originally from LB)...but yeah...got to talk to Dice after the performance...threw a business idea out to Him...if all goes well...the Streets will have some classic shit...guarenteed....but yeah...shit was dope...and mu'fuQaz kept comin up to me days afterwards still talkin bout the show (my crew sold 100 tickets to the show) so alotta cats was like..."yo thx for encouraging me to go...them Horse Shoe niggaz was dope like u said" yeah I been hypin them niggaz -p..and they pulled threw no problem and I believe gained quite a few fans threw that show...hope to have em out here again...Mad Respect...one...KVIII (KnightVizion aka ScorpionFist)