Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KnightVizion (ScorpionFist)
What Up...

KnightVizion aka ScorpionFist....

Emcee-Producer-Graphic Artist-Web Design-CEO of Indie Label Hooded Qobra Ent.

to name a few things I do....

Known in Az. as "The Arizona Hip-Hop Historian" ....well Respected...for being the MOST SUPPORTIVE cat in AZ. collecting over 500 CDs of Az Hip Hop...been in the Scene for along time...and know most of the History in Az follow @AzHipHopHistory

Born Lakewood Regional, first Residency Long Beach, Lived in Wisconsin, Minnesota, Ohio, Virginia, Pennsylvania, and of Course Arizona.....been round the States...which molded my Style to be very Versatile...can Do pretty much any style...jump on any track with anyone...and hang...

VERY LYRICAL....

Self Proclaimed "Pharaoh of Phoenix"

cool Respectfull cat...Humble...

some of My favorite Emcees:

Nas
Rakim
The Game
Ras Kass
Crooked I
Ghostface Killah
Killah Priest
Evidence
Culture VI
Pharaoh Monch
Talib Kewli
Big L
Eminem
2pac & Biggie (Share Same Line)
Yukmouth

Favorite Producers:

Dr. Dre
DJ Premier
Pete Rock
Havok
J Dilla
Alchemist

Favorite Az. Emcees:

Segin Brown
Gutta
Span Phly
Sun Sun Singapore
Jack Sparrow
Indrid Cold
Lo of Blitzkreig
Archane-gel (RIP)
Anthony Analog
Trap
Willy Northpole
Grodd
Blaze Rock
Mr. Miranda
Carnegie (RIP..I posted this post Aug 19th..my nigga just passed away Sept 11, 2010...RIP)
Random (Mega-Ran)
Phil Hanson
James Ciphurphace
Pokafase
Dub Taylor
Bookie
Roca-Dolla

enough of that...lol

ai'ight...for the record look up some a dem niggaz above...they all nice with it....

My Label:  Hooded Qobra Ent. Indie...and Ran by myself...ol not only president but also an artist lookin ass...lol I got 3 artists right now...Anthony Analog, Ruptiv, and Phasho....peep them on the site....my Labels Website: http://www.HoodedQobra.com come peep it out...FREE Mixtape Downloads...Bios...message board comin soon...Label News...Etc. (and the site looks nice..lol)

my Squad since 2005 is Hooligan Movement aka 88 Kingz aka Wild West Whyoz...been known as the Az. Wu-Tang cuz we always been Deep as fuck...at one time we was 15 niggaz on stage all Lyrical...folk came and gone...right now we a Ill 8...our Mixtape bought to Drop "Hooligan Movement: DNA (Demons N Angels) and our Group Album is in the works titled "The Curse of Patrick Hooligan"...stay tuned

Long Beach -Phoenix Connect....

Horse Shoe Gang...I got a Business Proposition for Yall...I'll Probably get at yall when yall out Here in AZ...I think it could be Monumental...

New-West.....up...

West Coast-South West- Wild West

anyhow....

Mad Respect to The Real...Death To The Fake....

I'm down to Collab..so hit a nigga up...one...KVIII
im thinkin bout sending u a simple kinda funky/evil bass line . . . . . real basic . . . . . lemme know if u want it . . . . would work well in a kinda dark beat . . . .
no doubt...send it over QobraPHX@Gmail.com u lookin to collab...or u wantin me to jump on one of ur beats?? let me know the details...and yeah..Dark is one of my specialties...