Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official One-2 "Destiny" Thread (Now Available)
Naaw its only on Amazon, i dont have iTunes so i aint buying off of that
whats eMusic though
(02-08-2012, 08:33 PM)CrookedOrBiggie link Wrote:Naaw its only on Amazon, i dont have iTunes so i aint buying off of that
whats eMusic though

eMusic is just another service. I mean, you could sign up for a iTunes account, the same way you have Amazon. It's free to sign up. You don't need an iPod or anything. I generally use Amazon over iTunes, but sometimes its useful.
i had itunes before but hated it, guess i'll download it again
Ok, so now I tried to buy it off of iTunes, and it says: Purchase of this item is not currently available,
This item is being modified. Please try again later..

Why???
komplo laid this shittt down,  i don't mind the uptempo stuff, maybe we can get an instrumental album from komplex in the future. Lifestyles of L.A my fav track so far.  I wouldve added Lonely one, i thought that track was album material and was also produced my komplex.
(02-10-2012, 03:03 AM)J.P link Wrote:komplo laid this shittt down,  i don't mind the uptempo stuff, maybe we can get an instrumental album from komplex in the future. Lifestyles of L.A my fav track so far.  I wouldve added Lonely one, i thought that track was album material and was also produced my komplex.

Yeah, I've been thinking an instrumental album from Kompo could be dope for a long time now.
finally got the album, its dope "!
What are everyone's 3 favorite tracks off the project?

I'd Say..

1. Tears Tumble
2. Lifestyle's Of L.A.
3. In The Zone

The whole thing is incredibly dope but those are definetly my favorite tracks. Tears Tumble definetly hits the heart.
(02-10-2012, 10:21 AM)EFFeX link Wrote:[quote author=J.P link=topic=4291.msg297374#msg297374 date=1328857420]
komplo laid this shittt down,  i don't mind the uptempo stuff, maybe we can get an instrumental album from komplex in the future. Lifestyles of L.A my fav track so far.  I wouldve added Lonely one, i thought that track was album material and was also produced my komplex.

Yeah, I've been thinking an instrumental album from Kompo could be dope for a long time now.
[/quote]

I agree...
I was listening to this yesterday and this morning again. Excellent album. Does anyone know if it is possible to pick up a hard copy still? I know they were selling these at the release party only, but there has to be a way to get this somewhere...