Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official One-2 "Destiny" Thread (Now Available)
(09-14-2010, 07:54 PM)g-kal2010 link Wrote:November needs to hurry the fuck up and get here. Damn when are we gonna get the first cut off the ep??
Is treacherous waiting for knoc to release first or something?

That is a good question and that is a possibility. I think at ONE point Knoc was scheduled first. I know Knoc's album is completely done and the single is about to drop.

We should be hearing about One-2 very soon, I'll try to get some information about it to you guys.

I can tell you that Treacherous is very excited about this project and it will definitely be pushed.
crooked must be in charge of all release dates lol nah dis is gonna go be 1 of da best cds out dis year def!
(09-14-2010, 08:28 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:[quote author=g-kal2010 link=topic=4291.msg277340#msg277340 date=1284508479]
November needs to hurry the fuck up and get here. Damn when are we gonna get the first cut off the ep??
Is treacherous waiting for knoc to release first or something?

That is a good question and that is a possibility. I think at ONE point Knoc was scheduled first. I know Knoc's album is completely done and the single is about to drop.

We should be hearing about One-2 very soon, I'll try to get some information about it to you guys.

I can tell you that Treacherous is very excited about this project and it will definitely be pushed.
[/quote]

Thats good to hear. One-2 definetly deserves more recognition than he gets, one of the best on the west for sure.
Amazing. One-2 is incredible.
nice, looking forward to these. One2 deserves some recognition for being a dope emcee
(09-22-2010, 12:04 AM)blazincheech link Wrote:nice, looking forward to these. One2 deserves some recognition for being a dope emcee

Foreal. Second best on the west behind Crooked.
looking forward to this ep IDK how Iam get it.People here in wisconsin dont know anything about one-2 or crooked I.
(10-01-2010, 08:55 PM)mickgeneral link Wrote:looking forward to this ep IDK how Iam get it.People here in wisconsin dont know anything about one-2 or crooked I.

I'm from grand rapids, mi and people here don't know that much about those two either unless u mention slaughterhouse (even still alot of people don't know about them too). About how you can get it, it's a digital release and will probably be available on itunes.
BTW Effex, any new info to come out this month on one-2's ep??
(10-01-2010, 09:35 PM)g-kal2010 link Wrote:[quote author=mickgeneral link=topic=4291.msg278129#msg278129 date=1285980924]
looking forward to this ep IDK how Iam get it.People here in wisconsin dont know anything about one-2 or crooked I.

I'm from grand rapids, mi and people here don't know that much about those two either unless u mention slaughterhouse (even still alot of people don't know about them too). About how you can get it, it's a digital release and will probably be available on itunes.
BTW Effex, any new info to come out this month on one-2's ep??
[/quote]

No updates to report yet, but it's definitely on the way. You can count on that.
Waiting....waiting....waiting.....waiting....*hope we'll get some news about this in november*....waiting