Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official One-2 "Destiny" Thread (Now Available)
We need this!!!
Ok, One-2 announced on his Twitter that it's dropping in December and will have the exact date soon.
Seems like really great project, cant wait, shame quality rapper like Uno is not signed by some major cause dude deserves it.
(11-04-2010, 11:33 AM)Episcop DOC Cvrle link Wrote:Seems like really great project, cant wait, shame quality rapper like Uno is not signed by some major cause dude deserves it.

no doubt.  he works damn hard too
(11-04-2010, 10:37 AM)EFFeX link Wrote:Ok, One-2 announced on his Twitter that it's dropping in December and will have the exact date soon.

*cant get excited cause it could change again* I hope so.....
(11-04-2010, 11:33 AM)Episcop DOC Cvrle link Wrote:Seems like really great project, cant wait, shame quality rapper like Uno is not signed by some major cause dude deserves it.
I know one-2 i kinda feel doesnt keep up his relativity enough and hes got to do that more if one-2 ever wants to be mentioned with the best & acknowledged as one of the best on the left coast
One-2 recorded a video for the project today...

"Another video shoot today,this time it's for @One2XPand ft. @horseshoegang "Coast Guard" prod. By Komplex #NewWest" - @MusicMickey

Can't wait!
(11-05-2010, 09:08 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:One-2 recorded a video for the project today...

"Another video shoot today,this time it's for @One2XPand ft. @horseshoegang "Coast Guard" prod. By Komplex #NewWest" - @MusicMickey

Can't wait!

Nice. I'm assuming this is the first single? If so, they need to drop it soon then drop the video in about a month to get the buzz up and actullay release this in December.
(11-05-2010, 09:08 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:One-2 recorded a video for the project today...

Can't wait!
*containing my excitement inside* thats whats up like 509 said they need to drop this shit asap to get that much needed buzz up for the ep to finally get released
Here's the latest tweet from one-2 regarding the coast guard music video

http://twitter.com/One2XPand/status/6590273207402496

Lookout for it this week