Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crooked I - Untouchable on 13th September
Booooo
i can tell you that some of the death row era tracks were cliche but the unheard untouchables 1 & 2 are not boring at all..this was crooked at his hungriest time right after he signed with tha row....but with planet cob he has evolved into a complete artist Smile
(09-01-2010, 04:01 AM)Tha Don link Wrote:i can tell you that some of the death row era tracks were cliche but the unheard untouchables 1 & 2 are not boring at all..this was crooked at his hungriest time right after he signed with tha row....but with planet cob he has evolved into a complete artist Smile

i agree with you on that untouchable thing cause crooked was hungry ass fuck, shttbg had great songs but it was formed by tha row to catch the numbers, imagine when crooked/tha row dropped The Untouchable right after pac´s greatest hits from 98, with the right single he would dropped albums after albums with no problems. the problem with these 2 unreleased crooked albums is that they never got a real tracklist, so maybe that´s the point about unreleased songs in da vault.but from the fan prospective; atleast we want these real unreleased songs like; Jackin 101,Crook Show,Bang on em,Cold Game & Etc. I don´t know what to expect on 13th of this month,the sampler is not promissing maybe they don´t want to spoil that against the fans or whatever, but i hope we will see those songs.Of course the new material is importanter then his old music but you as a crooked i supporter wants to collect all songs.
ferhat you are right.
as crooked I fan you must have all them songs.
It's too bad that the people who have the songs from "Untouchable" aren't as uninterested in having them as the people who don't have the songs.  If that was the case, maybe I actually would have got to hear them by now.
someday all this shyt will come out
(09-01-2010, 04:21 PM)JohnnyL link Wrote:It's too bad that the people who have the songs from "Untouchable" aren't as uninterested in having them as the people who don't have the songs.  If that was the case, maybe I actually would have got to hear them by now.

i don´t think that they uninterested, they know that these songs are important for the fans but you right they not appreciating the music.
(09-01-2010, 01:42 PM)Rotterdam010 link Wrote:ferhat you are right.
as crooked I fan you must have all them songs.

what´s rotterdam010, how are you doin? great to see you here!
(09-01-2010, 05:44 PM)Ferhat link Wrote:[quote author=JohnnyL link=topic=4331.msg276820#msg276820 date=1283372463]
It's too bad that the people who have the songs from "Untouchable" aren't as uninterested in having them as the people who don't have the songs.  If that was the case, maybe I actually would have got to hear them by now.

i don´t think that they uninterested, they know that these songs are important for the fans but you right they not appreciating the music.
[/quote]

Lol.  Just playin'  Just wish the music would leak or get released, and people would stop trying to sell fake, silly shit.  Was excited when I first saw the thread about this posted on dubcc, but then I listened to the clips and it's pretty obviously a fake. 
I don't really mind that some people are more into Crooked's newer stuff.  It's just that with some of us on here, "Untouchable" has been the "holy grail" of unreleased Crooked I music for a while now.  You know how it is. Maybe if we ever got to hear it, we would find that it didn't live up to the hype.  But we'll never know for sure until we hear it.  The tracks and clips from it that have already leaked sound very promising though.
(08-31-2010, 08:59 PM)shaffaaf27 link Wrote:the subjects are, the beats are, the whole DR era is. its dead, boring, buried, let it go. if PCOBV1 is anything to go by, there no point in even listening to that old stuff.

sometimes in order to finish your journey, you have to go back to its beginning.    i think there is still a lot of crook fans intrested in his deathrow stuff because thats basically the same cloth at 2pacs prime,  like 4+ years apart, but thats basically the same,   you just called the whole deathrow era boring, damn.