Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Horse Shoe G.A.N.G. - "Fuckin' With COB"

Quote:While the Horse Shoe G.A.N.G. prepares to invade Tempe, Arizona's Club Red on September 25th, the COB representatives have released a brand new heater to the Internet.

It's been quite some time since fans were blessed with a new Horse Shoe G.A.N.G. release. Well, the four-headed monster has returned and are holding nothing back this time. The Horse Shoe's latest release Fuckin' With COB is a verbal assault delivered over the instrumental to Usher's hit single Little Freak. If there was ever any doubt about the group's rhyming ability, it is safe to say that the haters have finally been silenced. We encourage everyone to check out this lyrical firestorm by using the download link or music player included below.

If you are interested in hearing additional releases by the Horse Shoe G.A.N.G., please visit our official music archive. In the mean time, keep it locked to The B.O.S.S. Board for future updates.

http://www.thebossboard.com/audio.php?sonid=283
This is some hot shit. lol Each verse is wow.
If anyone had trouble streaming that link, I fixed it.

What does everyone else think about the track though, pretty insane huh?
Wow. Crazy track, they really are back..they need to drop that second album already lol
(08-31-2010, 12:22 AM)EFFeX link Wrote:If anyone had trouble streaming that link, I fixed it.

Good job with the tabs.
(08-31-2010, 12:57 AM)iKING link Wrote:[quote author=EFFeX link=topic=4335.msg276739#msg276739 date=1283228556]
If anyone had trouble streaming that link, I fixed it.

Good job with the tabs.
[/quote]

Oh thanks, I'm going to do more work on them this week, I wanted to get them up. Get a feel for them, get some feed back.

Then I'll reorganize them more, etc... I think it makes it a lot easier.
damn son, Horse Shoe G.A.N.G. stays goin in.. joint is hot 4 sure they never dissapoint.
hover-tabs are sick aswell.

PS wtf is "pound sign"? and good luck anyone creating lyrics for this haha
(08-31-2010, 04:57 PM)shaffaaf27 link Wrote:hover-tabs are sick aswell.

PS wtf is "pound sign"? and good luck anyone creating lyrics for this haha

Pound Sign = "#"

You know on Twitter when you add a # in front of a phrase, it makes it searchable and can become a Trending Topic.

For example, Crooked always says "#OkBye", if you click it at that point it will show all Tweets that say #OkBye. It used to be a frequent Trending Topic on Twitter. I don't see it all the time anymore, but people still use it. Crooked kind of adapted it as his own now.

COB mainly uses it to tag their work now, it's different, I'm liking the originality.
ahh i have always called that a hash and this, "£", a pound sign haha.