Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Web Site Suggestions?
does anyone else have a problem with logging in??? it takes me like 5 fuckin minutes for the whole process its kinda gettin annoying
nah, I never log in always keep it with remember me or auto sign in whatever it is. so easy.
(11-01-2010, 11:26 PM)ThaHolyChronic link Wrote: does anyone else have a problem with logging in??? it takes me like 5 fuckin minutes for the whole process its kinda gettin annoying

Really? It usually takes me under a minute. Do you ever get any error messages during the process?
(11-02-2010, 08:51 AM)EFFeX link Wrote: [quote author=ThaHolyChronic link=topic=29.msg279493#msg279493 date=1288668391]
does anyone else have a problem with logging in??? it takes me like 5 fuckin minutes for the whole process its kinda gettin annoying

Really? It usually takes me under a minute. Do you ever get any error messages during the process?
[/quote]

nope, no errors. it just loads really slow. it takes about 2 minutes to open the login page than a little longer after I put my info in.
We could use a sticky thread with no comments allowed that has the latest HHW Reloaded link updated on Wednesday whenever it drops.
(09-25-2010, 02:41 AM)bigradgeandy link Wrote: How about a sub-forum to discuss all matters pertenant to ferhat's skanky mother?
Quite like the idea over at JBTV when u can scan over a thread and see the first few lines. Maybe im just lazy.
(11-02-2010, 07:50 PM)PublicEnemyNo2 link Wrote: Quite like the idea over at JBTV when u can scan over a thread and see the first few lines. Maybe im just lazy.

Yeah, see that's part of VBulletin's software, it's a standard feature.

BELIEVE ME, I'm working on getting that to happen on here too. I'm trying to include that in other aspect's of the site too where line's cut off into "..." so you can see the whole thing.

It will happen. Probably gonna be my next fix on here.
Dont worry too much Effex, the work you put in here is more than enough!
(11-02-2010, 08:08 PM)PublicEnemyNo2 link Wrote: Dont worry too much Effex, the work you put in here is more than enough!

I'm trying, I've been more than busy lately, so I'm trying to tweek this site as much as I can in my free time. Most of it is behind the scene to work bugs out, but when there's a suggestion that I can easily implement I always take note of them.

I'm definitely not ignoring anyone's suggestions.