Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Web Site Suggestions?
I have definitely considered the different "themes" idea in the past. That is definitely a great suggestion. I'm going to see what I can do in the coming weeks with that idea.
how bout some notification thing or an email when someone quotes u  or when they add some shit to a forum...lol i dno man  jus throwing it out there
(08-25-2009, 07:12 PM)101dhs link Wrote: how bout some notification thing or an email when someone quotes u  or when they add some shit to a forum...lol i dno man  jus throwing it out there

I think that you should click the "Profile" button which is directly below "Biography" and check out the "Notifications" settings. I think some of those options are similar to what you are talking about.
Hey EFFeX, how about when you quote someone it goes straight to preview mode b/c imo, it becomes a cluster-fuck. And/or how about when you quote someone, you only quote what they wrote, not what they are also quoting if you get what I am saying. For example, if i want to quote you in my post, i would get:

(08-25-2009, 08:36 PM)EFFeX link Wrote: I think that you should click the "Profile" button which is directly below "Biography" and check out the "Notifications" settings. I think some of those options are similar to what you are talking about.

Instead of:

(08-25-2009, 08:36 PM)EFFeX link Wrote: [quote author=101dhs link=topic=29.msg260483#msg260483 date=1251241923]
how bout some notification thing or an email when someone quotes u  or when they add some shit to a forum...lol i dno man  jus throwing it out there

I think that you should click the "Profile" button which is directly below "Biography" and check out the "Notifications" settings. I think some of those options are similar to what you are talking about.
[/quote]

Only do this if other people like the idea....no point in changing it for one person lol.
How about a sub-forum to discuss all matters pertenant to ferhat's skanky mother?
(09-25-2010, 02:41 AM)bigradgeandy link Wrote: How about a sub-forum to discuss all matters pertenant to ferhat's skanky mother?

hahaha ferhat is such a slag, erm effex i was wondering if you could update the Block Obama download because i got my hard drive wiped and its the only crooked mixtape i havn't been able to find (a decent one anyway) that would be great if you could
(09-25-2010, 01:28 PM)D-91 link Wrote: [quote author=bigradgeandy link=topic=29.msg277893#msg277893 date=1285396878]
How about a sub-forum to discuss all matters pertenant to ferhat's skanky mother?

hahaha ferhat is such a slag, erm effex i was wondering if you could update the Block Obama download because i got my hard drive wiped and its the only crooked mixtape i havn't been able to find (a decent one anyway) that would be great if you could
[/quote]

Did you try the link in the projects section it seems to be working for me...

http://www.thebossboard.com/crookedi-projects.php
I need a section where i can post my nudes
your nudes? :/
(09-29-2010, 06:54 PM)MusikFiend link Wrote: I need a section where i can post my nudes

LMAO