Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Web Site Suggestions?
What's good everyone?

I was wondering if there was any specific features or content you would like to see featured on the main web site. Just keep in mind that I plan to obey copyright laws. Let me know, I'll do my best to include your ideas.
Seems all good and I'm sure you'll build up on the subforums and all that but I hope this forum picks up and the other one doesn't take over. Not sure what's gonna happen with the majority of that D.O.C. community?
(12-26-2008, 02:27 AM)Mtape link Wrote: Seems all good and I'm sure you'll build up on the subforums and all that but I hope this forum picks up and the other one doesn't take over. Not sure what's gonna happen with the majority of that D.O.C. community?

Yeah, I'm going to be adding to the sub-forums and all that, I'm just holding off on certain additions to the site until I'm sure the member list is growing.

The site itself is not finished as far as features go, but all that will come over time. Thanks for all the support.
I'm going to adding an RSS feed to the main news page this week, would that be something people would be interested in?

EDIT: I added the RSS option to the main website for news updates. I've never coded RSS before so it may be buggy right now. Please let me know if anyone has any issues with it and I'll try to work it out. Let me know what browser your using too.
Anyone else have any ideas for the site? It's been at a stand still in design and features for a while now, just giving people time to soak the whole thing in before I start coding some new features. All ideas are welcomed and considered, this site if for you guys. Let me know!
This may sound like a crappy suggestion/very petty Effex, but how about in the music section ratings, displaying how many times a song has been rated as well as played. Cause 1 song could be a 5 but only have 1 rating, and another 5 but with 10.

As I say, maybe a petty suggestion.

P.S Keep up the good work. I know you have said this site is not there to compete with the DOC but I very rarely visit over there as this site has loads more to offer.
(05-09-2009, 03:17 PM)PublicEnemyNo2 link Wrote: This may sound like a crappy suggestion/very petty Effex, but how about in the music section ratings, displaying how many times a song has been rated as well as played. Cause 1 song could be a 5 but only have 1 rating, and another 5 but with 10.

As I say, maybe a petty suggestion.

P.S Keep up the good work. I know you have said this site is not there to compete with the DOC but I very rarely visit over there as this site has loads more to offer.

You are exactly right on that suggestion homie and I'm working on a way to fix this "problem". I want to sort it by rating as well as rating amount or come up with a formula. That's one thing I'm working on right now as well as a download count.

Thanks for the feedback!

UPDATE: It now orders by how many votes as well, but I just don't have it displaying the number yet, but it will.
I think you need to add a video section like we were just talking about. It would give people more to look at, especially during the down time when there's not a ton going on with news... keep people checking back. You can do video blog / reviews, if anyone could get Crooked I to do any videos they could be in a separate section. I think it would be a great addition.
I heard a new crooked I website is coming out called 'crookedimusic.com' it will feature all of his tracks and videos.
(05-14-2009, 02:08 PM)DALJ link Wrote: I heard a new crooked I website is coming out called 'crookedimusic.com' it will feature all of his tracks and videos.

I see... Is this a site put together by Jay?