Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Web Site Suggestions?
(06-15-2009, 01:20 PM)DALJ link Wrote:It doesn't even let me upload any it says unauthorized special access or some shit like that!

Do you have a Wikipedia account or are you just trying to upload while your not logged in?
I have an account but it says you have to be an uploader? wtf is that!
I don't know man, Wikipedia is getting weird now, LOL
By the way Effex did you see the 'Anyone been checking this out' comment of mine?
So as we start to close in our 500th member, I'm wondering if anyone has any other suggestions to keep this site moving. This site has definitely evolved with user input and I'm really down to implement any feature that user's agree on.

Get at me!
500!!! Yea its gonna be a huge internet party when we reach 1000.

But no ideas yet from my side man you killing the internet game. This is a great website and only gets better with time.
(08-25-2009, 04:46 AM)Aaron link Wrote: But no ideas yet from my side man you killing the internet game. This is a great website and only gets better with time.

Co sign. Keep up the good work effex.
make the new posts button more prominent.
ermm well we could have a choice were we choose our own colour scheme for the website???

and this might sound dumb but could you like get a new background for that picture of crooked at the top?

and wat the hell happened to the guy who had that crooked i lyrics website we need loads of shit up on there!
I think the site's great personally.  The biggest thing with getting more people here is Crooked's success.  As long as he's relevant, and putting out good music he's going to gain more fans!  Doesn't hurt when he shouts us out either.  I think your mixtape helped with promotion of the site too!

I like the idea of having the multiple backgrounds or designs altogether.  Budden's site had or has that I believe.