Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Death of Dynastyentgroup...
So I just tried to log on today and it says "Account removed"...so that sucks.
Gotta thank Wizeguyz. Well done dude.
I guess it's officially over now, sucks about that too. DynastyEntGroup really became one of my favorite sites over the last four years. Hopefully this site gives fans another place that they can discuss the music on.
(12-19-2008, 09:38 PM)champion link Wrote: Gotta thank Wizeguyz. Well done dude.

fuck that guy, he's just a bald sucker... he aint got any respect in the streets, even in the internet. Propably he had really bad childhood..

anyway, what about Crooked I ? Does he know something about shuttin' down d.o.c. ?
(12-20-2008, 09:10 AM)Andrew link Wrote: [quote author=champion link=topic=30.msg62#msg62 date=1229737091]

fuck that guy, he's just a bald sucker... he aint got any respect in the streets, even in the internet. Propably he had really bad childhood..

anyway, what about Crooked I ? Does he know something about shuttin' down d.o.c. ?
[/quote]

Apparently so, which, if true tells you something you probably already knew about Crooked I's business sense.

It's not so bad for the community, EFFeX has put something in place and I think a lot people know about it now. It's shit for Peter and Scott though who put in a lot of effort and spent money from their own pockets to help someone who didn't return the favour when called upon.

It would be more painful if people thought Wizeguy (wise guy, oh the irony) will be successful but everyone knows he will fail, because that's what losers do. This guy lives in a fucking dream world, he's so blind to who he is, a bit like Clint Dogg. I'd hate to be that fucked up.
(12-20-2008, 09:20 AM)Mike link Wrote: [quote author=Andrew link=topic=30.msg64#msg64 date=1229778634]
[quote author=champion link=topic=30.msg62#msg62 date=1229737091]

[/quote]

Apparently so, which, if true tells you something you probably already knew about Crooked I's business sense.

It's not so bad for the community, EFFeX has put something in place and I think a lot people know about it now. It's shit for Peter and Scott though who put in a lot of effort and spent money from their own pockets to help someone who didn't return the favour when called upon.

It would be more painful if people thought Wizeguy (wise guy, oh the irony) will be successful but everyone knows he will fail, because that's what losers do. This guy lives in a fucking dream world, he's so blind to who he is, a bit like Clint Dogg. I'd hate to be that fucked up.
[/quote]

See, the thing I want people to know is that my goal with this project is not for fame or attention. I'm doing this soley for the fans and Crooked I. You know, just like Scott and Peter this is money out of my pocket and I'm not asking for anything in return. I'm not sure what anyone else's motives are behind a site, I can only speak for myself.
(12-20-2008, 03:25 PM)EFFeX link Wrote: [quote author=Mike link=topic=30.msg65#msg65 date=1229779234]
[quote author=Andrew link=topic=30.msg64#msg64 date=1229778634]
[quote author=champion link=topic=30.msg62#msg62 date=1229737091]

[/quote]

[/quote]

See, the thing I want people to know is that my goal with this project is not for fame or attention. I'm doing this soley for the fans and Crooked I. You know, just like Scott and Peter this is money out of my pocket and I'm not asking for anything in return. I'm not sure what anyone else's motives are behind a site, I can only speak for myself.
[/quote]

I believe i speak for everyone when I say... THANK YOU
The DEG site wasn't shut down so much because of Jay (Wizeguyzz/Anonymous Boss) although he is a lying, cock sucking dick head but because Crooked I himself said he didn't want DEG or any website online. The reason given was that he wanted to focus on securing a distribution deal.

Crooked I closed down a site which has kept his career alive for the last 4 years and prevented him for sliding into obscurity. Even Jay isn't that stupid.
(12-21-2008, 02:32 PM)4 link Wrote: The DEG site wasn't shut down so much because of Jay (Wizeguyzz/Anonymous Boss) although he is a lying, cock sucking dick head but because Crooked I himself said he didn't want DEG or any website online. The reason given was that he wanted to focus on securing a distribution deal.

Crooked I closed down a site which has kept his career alive for the last 4 years and prevented him for sliding into obscurity. Even Jay isn't that stupid.

Crooked I was NEVER informed of the web situation.
D.O.C being closed it sucks bad but oh well wehn Crook dosent care why should we? so fuck it and fuck JAY too.if some1 lives in LA plz shoot that faggot.1more thing wasn't this site going to be closed 2?i hope not though