Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SoundOff TV: LowKey & Slaughterhouse Interview (02/26/09)
Actually old footage, but the interviewer posted it today officially... Check it out if you haven't seen this interview yet.

Quote:WHO The “F” Is Slaughterhouse?????I know you’re probably saying to yourself, “WHO THE HELL are these knuckleheads LowKey’s got me looking at?” And to answer your question, a four-man wrecking crew that will probably destroy your favorite rapper, lyrically, on sight.

Slaughterhouse, which includes Joell Ortiz (Far left), Crooked I (Left center), Royce Da 5′9 (Right center) and Joe Budden (Far right) is probably a lyrical connoisseur’s dream come true. Punchlines: CHECK! Metaphors: CHECK! Exuding an remorseless attitude when exercising exceptional lyrical capabilities to the hip hop community: CHECK!

It’s pretty simple; these dudes can spit. And since they all hale from different parts of the nation (Joell Ortiz: Brooklyn, Crooked I: California, Joe Budden: NJ & Royce Da 5′9: Detroit) , it makes listening to them that much enjoyable because you’re not limited to just one style.

Last month I sat down with Slaughterhouse and got the skinny on a few interesting tidbits that might help you understand what these boys are really about. Check out the three part interview series, below. ENJOY

LINK TO VIDEOS:
http://blogs.bet.com/music/soundOff/soun...hterhouse/