Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Komplex - "Zorba's Dance" (House Remix)
I think Kompo's gone mad! lol

Check it out

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnrRbapxrKw[/youtube]
Hahaha! Kompo is such a dope producer but what on earth goes thru his mind to inspire him to create such random lunacy! Lol
(09-24-2010, 10:54 PM)Murphy link Wrote:Hahaha! Kompo is such a dope producer but what on earth goes thru his mind to inspire him to create such random lunacy! Lol

LMAO!

Imagine if you locked him in the studio for a week straight, he'd come back with mind boggling material!
(09-24-2010, 11:11 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:[quote author=Murphy link=topic=4596.msg277886#msg277886 date=1285383285]
Hahaha! Kompo is such a dope producer but what on earth goes thru his mind to inspire him to create such random lunacy! Lol

LMAO!

Imagine if you locked him in the studio for a week straight, he'd come back with mind boggling material!
[/quote]

This guy is completely underrated! Can't wait to hear some of his shit on the One-2 History/destiny lp/ep (lol i can never remember that shit)
what.................THE........................FUCK?? this has got to be possibly the most strange techno beat i have ever heard. No offense to komplex (i love his production too) BUT I GOTTA GET THIS OFF MY CHEST. ONE-2, IF YOUR READING THIS LISTEN TO ME, U SAY YOU LIKE TO EXPERIMENT & TRY NEW THINGS RIGHT? COOL AN ARTIST SHOULD BE ABLE TO DO THAT BUT IF YOU U HEAR ANY INSTRUMENTAL THAT SOUND LIKE THIS ONE......STAY YOUR ASS AWAY FROM THESE BEATS BY ALL MEANS NECESSARY LOL.
Lol this is crazy. Didnt he produce "Demons"? Because thats the type of production i want to hear from him.