Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I wanna know TBBs thoughts on J Cole
[Image: J.-Cole-Who-Dat.jpg]

I'm trying to figure out if J Cole gets love everywhere.
You hate me.
(09-29-2010, 06:38 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:You hate me.
lol lies
(01-10-2010, 05:45 AM)EFFeX link Wrote:[quote author=MusikFiend link=topic=3027.msg266024#msg266024 date=1263116391]
Me I shut it down. If you pop then let it pop.

Ahh you finally made it! Good lookin' out.
[/quote]

How we go from that to this hate you have?
I love this dude's music. I listen to him more than Crooked. Show Me Somethin' is one of my favorite hip-hop songs of all time...yeah i said it. This dude will go down as one of the greatest
My fav tracks form him his I get Up and Little Ghetto Ni99a (which he produced the latter).  He is really ill though,  when you been listening to crook,  the horesehoe gang and tge likes  his lines are so-so. like its not mind blowin.
(09-29-2010, 09:54 PM)J.P link Wrote:My fav tracks form him his I get Up and Little Ghetto Ni99a (which he produced the latter).  He is really ill though,  when you been listening to crook,  the horesehoe gang and tge likes  his lines are so-so. like its not mind blowin.

I feel you. J. Cole isnt as much of a metaphorical rapper as Crook and HSG, hes just about hitting you with a few dope lines and then telling you a story of struggle or somethin about life.
i haven't heard much from him i need to hear more but that simba track is a beast
(09-29-2010, 06:38 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:You hate me.
huh???

anyhow yeah j. cole is dope, he's actually one of my favorite new rappers/mcs at the moment