Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sup Bosses
Sup everyone. I recently found out about Slaughterhouse and ever since been listening to Crooked I, Joell Ortiz, Royce Da 5'9" and Joe Budden all the time. SLAUGHTERHOUSE AND C.O.B. FOREVER!!!

Crooked I IS a problem =D hahaha

I Am a big hip hop fan. I listen to mostly only underground like Immortal Technique, JMT(Vinnie Paz and AOTP), Jean Grae, Diabolic, Ill Bill, Chief Kamachi and a whole bunch of other great rappers. i also listen to a few mainstream artist like Tupac, Wu-Tang, Eminem and Ice cube... and a few others.
Welcome homie. We have similair taste in music. Slaughterhouse, Eminem, Immortal Technique, and 2pac make up most of my itunes. haha
What's good everyone? My name is KELLY-BLAST and I'm from NEW YORK. I fucks with Crooked I hard body out here in Manhattan. Basically Slaughterhouse as a whole. Real Muzik is what I listen too. I can't listen to the radio or watch wack rappers on the videos. I don't even have a clue about that watered down wack hip hop shit niggas is talking about. People ask me "Yo,Blast,Did you hear that new shit from such and such?" NOPE!!!. Anyways,just shouting everyone out. Slaughterhouse and Circle Of Bosses all day. Even though Joell act like he too good for the group.