Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Budden - "Mood Muzik 4" (Mixtape)
yeah after playing it all twice i can def say this is beyond classic status. joe budden is a living legend.
fucking incredible album...every single song is fire, im def gonna be putting this on repeat when driving tonight
notice how Joell is too good to get on his album?
(10-24-2010, 12:55 AM)THE MAD HATER link Wrote:notice how Joell is too good to get on his album?

i noticed he is on 'follow my lead' but not listed.... why?
(10-24-2010, 05:10 PM)AuthorEyes link Wrote:[quote author=THE MAD HATER link=topic=4751.msg279047#msg279047 date=1287896106]
notice how Joell is too good to get on his album?

i noticed he is on 'follow my lead' but not listed.... why?
[/quote]

He's not the only one not listed.

Emanny wasn't listed on his songs and there was also a girl on Follow My Lead named Suzy Q.
I think its the best Mood Muzik so far. Joey really has learned a lot about beat selection and hooks. If he could've released this as the retail version it really could've propelled him back into the mainstream.

Only complaint is that I would drop the skits and Remember the Titans and replace them with Short Summer and Inception.
(10-24-2010, 06:56 PM)Tony Trey link Wrote:I think its the best Mood Muzik so far. Joey really has learned a lot about beat selection and hooks. If he could've released this as the retail version it really could've propelled him back into the mainstream.

Only complaint is that I would drop the skits and Remember the Titans and replace them with Short Summer and Inception.

It is a little upsetting that this won't be the mainstream version, you are definitely right on that. At least fans get their selection though. A lot of artists wouldn't even give fans that option.
Minor update, I'd make Stuck in the Moment or Black Cloud the last song.
(10-24-2010, 08:12 PM)Tony Trey link Wrote:Minor update, I'd make Stuck in the Moment or Black Cloud the last song.

I completely agree.

While, I understand his choice in the last song, you can't deny how good the CD would sound closing with one of the ones you mentioned.
Sorry to ask a stupid question, but how is this version different than the one that's going to get released in Nov?