Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PayPal Refund Without Account
I dont have a PayPal account but i still purchased the Planet C.O.B. hardcopy but now i want a refund and i dont know how to do that without an account, can someone help me out?
getting a paypal account is free.
you just have to ask whoever you purchased it from if they will refund you and deposit the money back into the account you paid from. Thats why paypal is good because it will recover funds for you, very safe way to handle money online.
Wait, did you buy it through someone else's account?
my guess is he used his credit card but yea if you used anyones paypal account you can recover the funds within a certain time frame.
call your CC company and tell them gracie is a bitch. No product, they will cancel the transaction.
I just used a Credit Card and i have no account. I called Paypal and they told me i should call Gracie and i did and i left a voicemail saying i wanted a refund immediatley so i hope they call me back. If they dont ill just call my CC company and get it cancelled. I advise everyone here to cancel that purchase and make a complaint about Gracie because that company is a joke.
(10-23-2010, 09:42 PM)509 Finest link Wrote:I just used a Credit Card and i have no account. I called Paypal and they told me i should call Gracie and i did and i left a voicemail saying i wanted a refund immediatley so i hope they call me back. If they dont ill just call my CC company and get it cancelled. I advise everyone here to cancel that purchase and make a complaint about Gracie because that company is a joke.

if I bought a $200 special deluxe package I would be pretty pissed about it, but it's $20 lol that's fuckin chump change whenever I get it, I get it. I've waited this long already anyway haha
(10-25-2010, 11:17 AM)ThaHolyChronic link Wrote:[quote author=509 Finest link=topic=4754.msg279038#msg279038 date=1287884562]
I just used a Credit Card and i have no account. I called Paypal and they told me i should call Gracie and i did and i left a voicemail saying i wanted a refund immediatley so i hope they call me back. If they dont ill just call my CC company and get it cancelled. I advise everyone here to cancel that purchase and make a complaint about Gracie because that company is a joke.

if I bought a $200 special deluxe package I would be pretty pissed about it, but it's $20 lol that's fuckin chump change whenever I get it, I get it. I've waited this long already anyway haha
[/quote]

Lol 20 dollars is alot to me G.
(10-25-2010, 10:07 PM)509 Finest link Wrote:[quote author=ThaHolyChronic link=topic=4754.msg279105#msg279105 date=1288019841]
[quote author=509 Finest link=topic=4754.msg279038#msg279038 date=1287884562]

[/quote]

Lol 20 dollars is alot to me G.
[/quote]

haha fuck eh, I remember those days