Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knoc-Turn'al Pushes Back "Knoc's Ville" Until January
Just posted by Knoc-Turn'al on Twitter...

"IM SORRY TO THE FANS BUT WE HAD TO PUSH KNOCS VILLE BACK TO JANUARY BUT WE DROPPIN A FREE MIXTAPE IN NOVEMBER 2 SAY SORRY TO THA FANS" - @KnocTurnAl_LBC

I'll try to get more information, I'm not sure what happened, everything seemed ready to go.
Yuppp my predicition was right, it should have been expected though. It will probably be pushed back again.
I haven't heard the official explanation yet, but I'm guessing they may change their marketing approach. I admit it caught me off guard a little as two music videos were recorded recently.
Then that means one-2's ep wont come out til 2011. GOTDAMN!!!!!!!! This is just too much...ive waited a whole year and a half for it too. SMFH
(10-29-2010, 08:38 PM)g-kal2010 link Wrote:Then that means one-2's ep wont come out til 2011. GOTDAMN!!!!!!!! This is just too much...ive waited a whole year and a half for it too. SMFH

I'm not sure how it is going to affect One-2's project...

However, I believe that the push back of Knoc's project will be beneficial in the long run.
It can't affect One-2's project if One-2's project is never gonna come out. haha Treacherous is so awful with release dates. They're an independent label and there projects are released digitally, what is stopping them from putting out these projects? What a joke of a label.
(11-01-2010, 10:00 PM)509 Finest link Wrote:It can't affect One-2's project if One-2's project is never gonna come out. haha Treacherous is so awful with release dates. They're an independent label and there projects are released digitally, what is stopping them from putting out these projects? What a joke of a label.

The decision to push it back was purely Knoc-Turn'al's.

He added a new song to it as well that is definitely going to give the project more attention too.
dont mean to be a hater but........ Proudly supported by TREACHEROUS RECORDS!!

Tico needs to change the labels whole approach on the way they market/make/release albums, and whats the VP doing??
I'm just saying that Knoc's project is a joint venture with Hoopla too and there were a few factors in pushing this project back, it's not fair to put the blame on Treacherous completely. Knoc felt it was best to do this to promote the project better.
Knoc asked to push it back and both Hoopla and Treacherous granted him that wish. Nothing to do with the project not being ready. It's 100% ready. Album drops January 11. We have a new single dropping later on.

For now, mixtape drops this month