Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
XM Radio
So I've been waiting for XM and Sirius to get their act together so I could listen to all the NFL games.  Last night I noticed they finally did so I bought the "Everything+Best of Sirius" package.  Anyone else got XM? What's good besides Shade 45, the NFL shit and Howard Stern?  Playboy Radio is horrible...  Can't see nudity at all, they don't even describe a pussy on that.
So after listening to Shade 45...I mean jesus, I dunno who the DJ was but he was shouting over everything.  Do they employ Kayslay or something?  Felt like I was listening to a mixtape.
(12-20-2008, 08:11 PM)MachismoX link Wrote: So after listening to Shade 45...I mean jesus, I dunno who the DJ was but he was shouting over everything.  Do they employ Kayslay or something?  Felt like I was listening to a mixtape.

Don't they have Whoo Kid on there? He's just as bad, LOL.
(12-20-2008, 08:11 PM)MachismoX link Wrote: So after listening to Shade 45...I mean jesus, I dunno who the DJ was but he was shouting over everything.  Do they employ Kayslay or something?  Felt like I was listening to a mixtape.

Kay Slay does shit on there I think, there's lots of artists that come on there and give live freestyles that's why I like it.