Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official Joell Ortiz "Free Agent" Thread (02/22/11)
It has been known for a while now, but Joell's album is officially pushed back until Feb. I'm not sure if the track list will change, but I'm sure it will.
Really? A track just dropped on 2dopeboyz saying release date was november 30th.

This is getting ridiculous tho, this album was supposed to be out like a year ago
(11-21-2010, 09:44 PM)Lyricest link Wrote:Really? A track just dropped on 2dopeboyz saying release date was november 30th.

This is getting ridiculous tho, this album was supposed to be out like a year ago

Well... I'm just going by what Joell apparently said earlier this week. We'll see what happens I guess.
I saw a tweet about sum1 orderin free agent on amazon. I was like whut? Then I saw this on Joell's twitter :

Just got word Amazon selling Free Agent album 3 months early. SMH... E1 strikes again. Hope yall enjoy. 27 minutes ago via web

Joe seems to be the only person (on the planet) to think "there are good people workin over there at E1"
(11-30-2010, 01:10 PM)Lyricest link Wrote:I saw a tweet about sum1 orderin free agent on amazon. I was like whut? Then I saw this on Joell's twitter :

Just got word Amazon selling Free Agent album 3 months early. SMH... E1 strikes again. Hope yall enjoy. 27 minutes ago via web

Joe seems to be the only person (on the planet) to think "there are good people workin over there at E1"

Hope this is available to buy in the uk tommorow. Probably not though.
Ok, so this now looks like its leaked on amazon and then they have withdrawn it. Someone on JBTV bought the mp3 from amazon and leaked it. Now its not available!

http://www.amazon.com/Free-Agent/dp/B004BRP5YE

WTF!?!
Listened to the album, it isnt very good at all
(11-30-2010, 02:16 PM)PublicEnemyNo2 link Wrote:Ok, so this now looks like its leaked on amazon and then they have withdrawn it. Someone on JBTV bought the mp3 from amazon and leaked it. Now its not available!

http://www.amazon.com/Free-Agent/dp/B004BRP5YE

WTF!?!

Remember when that happened to Weapon Waist? Only thing is, Crooked ran with it and decided to push it anyway.
Terrible album.
Just got word Amazon selling Free Agent album 3 months early. SMH... E1 strikes again. Hope yall enjoy.
about 14 hours ago via web

Amazon fucked up. I feel bad for Joell man, this was his debut album and now it's ruined completely. 3 Months early? What a huge fucking mistake by Amazon. There are links to the album floating around, enjoy it but support Joell when it becomes available.