Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nino Bless - "1000 Bars (Part 2)"
ENJOY

This one is over the instrumental to Joe Budden's "Remember The Titans".

http://hulkshare.com/8xv8mh84gc7i
Nice!! Hopefully it doesnt take him a year to release part 3 of the 1000 bar series. haha didnt he say he's going to start releasing them every Wednesday? Good to see Nino is back to putting out consistent music again. I still wonder if i will ever get the cd's i ordered from him last August.
(11-10-2010, 07:54 PM)509 Finest link Wrote:I still wonder if i will ever get the cd's i ordered from him last August.

DAMN NINO! lol
(11-10-2010, 08:13 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:[quote author=509 Finest link=topic=4856.msg279979#msg279979 date=1289433275]I still wonder if i will ever get the cd's i ordered from him last August.

DAMN NINO! lol
[/quote]

Lol yeah! He recently said on twitter that they were gonna drop in November for sure, i dont see that happening lol
ummmmm.......nino is a fucking madman, as i suspected he now has the best verse over that beat. so many crazy punches.....ill stop when they catch osama. ill split u quick like joe and somaya reece. so many crazy lines.

i am so glad he is back, for real i felt bad that he didnt get to be a part of the SH, i was very impressed with him when i found him. so glad he is back. and he is speaking so much truth at the end there i love it, real fuckin hip hop.
man Nino is a crum bum ripping off his own fans

thank god he didnt join SH
These song titles are very misleading, one would think he would actually spit 1,000 bars on 1 track, lol.
(11-10-2010, 10:53 PM)aLCapone link Wrote:These song titles are very misleading, one would think he would actually spit 1,000 bars on 1 track, lol.

haah i was thinkin the same thing
what so hes just doing like a HHW thing and calling it 1,000 bars? so basically taking two things that have already been done lol decent song although the misleading title