Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Funk Master Flex "Doesn't F*ck With 2 Pac" - SMH
Don't know if anyone seen this... Flex gotta be outta his mind.

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/vi...xvJ99blXZj
Man Fuck that shit!

What's this? 1996 all over again...

Let the died rest in pease...

...that's bad karma 4sure

Yeah, this caught me off guard too... dude seems unnecessarily angry.
right crooked make a diss lol! Dissing someone who's dead and can't reply haha where was this pussy hiding when he was alive?
i didn't know this guy uses his mouth to talk other than from using it to suck 50 off.  All opinions a side, this is not anything new,  to this day I still see comments on youtube, and various forums about beefs that no longer exists. the artists themselves don't give a fuck

'fuck biggie, outlawz forever"
"fuck pac, its badboy and we don't stop"

"50 a bitch. gg-unot"

"fuck canbis he a canibitch. LL> bis"

"em killed royce, d-elite don't want it"

Wu-tang finna fuck slaughterhouse up"

if you look those comments still exists today, so this faggot doens't suprise me one bit.   Faggot.
How is flex gonna talk about "fuck these niggas dick-riding pac" but then talks about who misses biggie? umm newsflash....biggie got dick-riders within his fanbase too, not just pac.
He's just coming at pac more because he personally had issues with pac i even remember in a interview pac talked about how flex dissed him while he was in jail for 11 months but c'mon that was like fucking 15 yrs ago. Dont know why flex is speaking on pac & niggas dickriding him now...after 14 yrs since his death with such anger but hes fucking lame.

Also speaking of dickriders flex is the biggest dickriding dj i have ever heard. U guys should hear him when he interviews jay-z & 50, he sounds like a 14 year old girl on the phone with her first boyfriend. Shit is pitiful.
Fuck Flex. What an ignorant individual.
I wouldn't call it ignorant the dude doesn't have to like 2pac that's why I hate 2pac fans they are the biggest dickriders ever and people aren't allowed their own opinion you either like him or your an ignorant asshole who doesn't know hip hop, flex is entitled to his own opinion here he is with the reasons he said it

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/vi...4MEhiT6y7P

he makes good points 2pac brought alot of negative energy towards the end of his career attacking people (lyrically) for no reason getting personal talking about B.I.G's wife talking about Prodigy's sickle cell anemia (Im not the biggest fan of P nowadays but that is fucking cold) so Flex is entitled to his opinion
(11-23-2010, 05:59 AM)D-91 link Wrote:I wouldn't call it ignorant the dude doesn't have to like 2pac that's why I hate 2pac fans they are the biggest dickriders ever and people aren't allowed their own opinion you either like him or your an ignorant asshole who doesn't know hip hop, flex is entitled to his own opinion here he is with the reasons he said it

he makes good points 2pac brought alot of negative energy towards the end of his career attacking people (lyrically) for no reason getting personal talking about B.I.G's wife talking about Prodigy's sickle cell anemia (Im not the biggest fan of P nowadays but that is fucking cold) so Flex is entitled to his opinion

He doesn't have to like pac cos he’s dead but really why bring it up now?? what’s the point? even most of the rappers that hated/got dissed/beefed with pac have let that rest for the sake of love. what do he hope to gain right now with this yelling on stage and shoulders all pumped up over a 15 year old beef? Plus speaking of rappers bringing negative energy to the game he should use the same principle w/ current artists like 50 cent who has made a career dissing artists i.e ja rule, nas, fat joe etc. 50 himself has gotten personal with ja rule even gotten into a fight with him, he dissed nas for no reason.  Plus Jay-z dissed nas and has gotten personal bragging about fucking his baby's momma while nas was away on tour. He's not expressing the same sentiments about neither of those two dudes and as i previously stated whenever he interviews 50, jay, or any rapper hot at the moment he acts like a straight up groupie. He's entitled to his opinion but he's still a fucking lame to me. Lastly like i said biggie has just as many dick riding fans as pac if not more. I mean he only put two official albums out but mofos say hes the greatest of all time cause he had better rhyme schemes (I'm Fan of biggie but i acknowledge that his own fans do often overrate him).
(11-23-2010, 10:50 PM)g-kal2010 link Wrote:[quote author=D-91 link=topic=4920.msg280550#msg280550 date=1290506393]
I wouldn't call it ignorant the dude doesn't have to like 2pac that's why I hate 2pac fans they are the biggest dickriders ever and people aren't allowed their own opinion you either like him or your an ignorant asshole who doesn't know hip hop, flex is entitled to his own opinion here he is with the reasons he said it

He doesn't have to like pac cos he’s dead but really why bring it up now?? what’s the point? even most of the rappers that hated/got dissed/beefed with pac have let that rest for the sake of love. what do he hope to gain right now with this yelling on stage and shoulders all pumped up over a 15 year old beef? Plus speaking of rappers bringing negative energy to the game he should use the same principle w/ current artists like 50 cent who has made a career dissing artists i.e ja rule, nas, fat joe etc. 50 himself has gotten personal with ja rule even gotten into a fight with him, he dissed nas for no reason.  Plus Jay-z dissed nas and has gotten personal bragging about fucking his baby's momma while nas was away on tour. He's not expressing the same sentiments about neither of those two dudes and as i previously stated whenever he interviews 50, jay, or any rapper hot at the moment he acts like a straight up groupie. He's entitled to his opinion but he's still a fucking lame to me. Lastly like i said biggie has just as many dick riding fans as pac if not more. I mean he only put two official albums out but mofos say hes the greatest of all time cause he had better rhyme schemes (I'm Fan of biggie but i acknowledge that his own fans do often overrate him).
[/quote]

what planet are you from biggie has more dickriders than Pac??? SMFH Tupac has the entire planet on his dick if you ever say anything against him you are automatically a hater and not entitled to an opinion