Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Funk Master Flex "Doesn't F*ck With 2 Pac" - SMH
(11-24-2010, 02:03 PM)D-91 link Wrote:[quote author=g-kal2010 link=topic=4920.msg280556#msg280556 date=1290567040]
[quote author=D-91 link=topic=4920.msg280550#msg280550 date=1290506393]
I wouldn't call it ignorant the dude doesn't have to like 2pac that's why I hate 2pac fans they are the biggest dickriders ever and people aren't allowed their own opinion you either like him or your an ignorant asshole who doesn't know hip hop, flex is entitled to his own opinion here he is with the reasons he said it

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/vi...4MEhiT6y7P
My Point is Flex's payola ass aint saying nothin that un-biased pac fans didnt
he makes good points 2pac brought alot of negative energy towards the end of his career attacking people (lyrically) for no reason getting personal talking about B.I.G's wife talking about Prodigy's sickle cell anemia (Im not the biggest fan of P nowadays but that is fucking cold) so Flex is entitled to his opinion

He doesn't have to like pac cos he’s dead but really why bring it up now?? what’s the point? even most of the rappers that hated/got dissed/beefed with pac have let that rest for the sake of love. what do he hope to gain right now with this yelling on stage and shoulders all pumped up over a 15 year old beef? Plus speaking of rappers bringing negative energy to the game he should use the same principle w/ current artists like 50 cent who has made a career dissing artists i.e ja rule, nas, fat joe etc. 50 himself has gotten personal with ja rule even gotten into a fight with him, he dissed nas for no reason.  Plus Jay-z dissed nas and has gotten personal bragging about fucking his baby's momma while nas was away on tour. He's not expressing the same sentiments about neither of those two dudes and as i previously stated whenever he interviews 50, jay, or any rapper hot at the moment he acts like a straight up groupie. He's entitled to his opinion but he's still a fucking lame to me. Lastly like i said biggie has just as many dick riding fans as pac if not more. I mean he only put two official albums out but mofos say hes the greatest of all time cause he had better rhyme schemes (I'm Fan of biggie but i acknowledge that his own fans do often overrate him).
[/quote]

what planet are you from biggie has more dickriders than Pac??? SMFH Tupac has the entire planet on his dick if you ever say anything against him you are automatically a hater and not entitled to an opinion
[/quote]
Where did i say that biggie had more D-ridin fans than pac? back it up and read again, i said just as much if not more (if those very last 3 words implies that then let me clarify that thats not what i meant). I know pac has lots of dick riders, wouldnt say the entire planet but def enough for a pac fan to get on your damn nerves defending him as if they knew pac personally and do it without admitting pac contradicted himself alot of times and did make serious accusations about biggie setting him to be shot without any concrete evidence and got personal with him based on that.
(11-23-2010, 10:50 PM)g-kal2010 link Wrote:[quote author=D-91 link=topic=4920.msg280550#msg280550 date=1290506393]
I wouldn't call it ignorant the dude doesn't have to like 2pac that's why I hate 2pac fans they are the biggest dickriders ever and people aren't allowed their own opinion you either like him or your an ignorant asshole who doesn't know hip hop, flex is entitled to his own opinion here he is with the reasons he said it

he makes good points 2pac brought alot of negative energy towards the end of his career attacking people (lyrically) for no reason getting personal talking about B.I.G's wife talking about Prodigy's sickle cell anemia (Im not the biggest fan of P nowadays but that is fucking cold) so Flex is entitled to his opinion

He doesn't have to like pac cos he’s dead but really why bring it up now?? what’s the point? even most of the rappers that hated/got dissed/beefed with pac have let that rest for the sake of love. what do he hope to gain right now with this yelling on stage and shoulders all pumped up over a 15 year old beef? Plus speaking of rappers bringing negative energy to the game he should use the same principle w/ current artists like 50 cent who has made a career dissing artists i.e ja rule, nas, fat joe etc. 50 himself has gotten personal with ja rule even gotten into a fight with him, he dissed nas for no reason.  Plus Jay-z dissed nas and has gotten personal bragging about fucking his baby's momma while nas was away on tour. He's not expressing the same sentiments about neither of those two dudes and as i previously stated whenever he interviews 50, jay, or any rapper hot at the moment he acts like a straight up groupie. He's entitled to his opinion but he's still a fucking lame to me. Lastly like i said biggie has just as many dick riding fans as pac if not more. I mean he only put two official albums out but mofos say hes the greatest of all time cause he had better rhyme schemes (I'm Fan of biggie but i acknowledge that his own fans do often overrate him).
[/quote]
(11-24-2010, 10:43 PM)g-kal2010 link Wrote:[quote author=D-91 link=topic=4920.msg280563#msg280563 date=1290621800]
[quote author=g-kal2010 link=topic=4920.msg280556#msg280556 date=1290567040]
[quote author=D-91 link=topic=4920.msg280550#msg280550 date=1290506393]

My Point is Flex's payola ass aint saying nothin that un-biased pac fans didnt

He doesn't have to like pac cos he’s dead but really why bring it up now?? what’s the point? even most of the rappers that hated/got dissed/beefed with pac have let that rest for the sake of love. what do he hope to gain right now with this yelling on stage and shoulders all pumped up over a 15 year old beef? Plus speaking of rappers bringing negative energy to the game he should use the same principle w/ current artists like 50 cent who has made a career dissing artists i.e ja rule, nas, fat joe etc. 50 himself has gotten personal with ja rule even gotten into a fight with him, he dissed nas for no reason.  Plus Jay-z dissed nas and has gotten personal bragging about fucking his baby's momma while nas was away on tour. He's not expressing the same sentiments about neither of those two dudes and as i previously stated whenever he interviews 50, jay, or any rapper hot at the moment he acts like a straight up groupie. He's entitled to his opinion but he's still a fucking lame to me. Lastly like i said biggie has just as many dick riding fans as pac if not more. I mean he only put two official albums out but mofos say hes the greatest of all time cause he had better rhyme schemes (I'm Fan of biggie but i acknowledge that his own fans do often overrate him).
[/quote]

what planet are you from biggie has more dickriders than Pac??? SMFH Tupac has the entire planet on his dick if you ever say anything against him you are automatically a hater and not entitled to an opinion
[/quote]
Where did i say that biggie had more D-ridin fans than pac? back it up and read again, i said just as much if not more (if those very last 3 words implies that then let me clarify that thats not what i meant). I know pac has lots of dick riders, wouldnt say the entire planet but def enough for a pac fan to get on your damn nerves defending him as if they knew pac personally and do it without admitting pac contradicted himself alot of times and did make serious accusations about biggie setting him to be shot without any concrete evidence and got personal with him based on that.
[/quote]
(11-23-2010, 10:50 PM)g-kal2010 link Wrote:[quote author=D-91 link=topic=4920.msg280550#msg280550 date=1290506393]

[/quote]

I was thinking the same thing... more importantly, if he's so concerned about the negative energy pac put out 15 years ago.. why bring it up with more negative energy?

fuck flex !
At the end of da day Flex still mad Pac didnt like dude! a few times Pac put it on him n he didnt want it. Fuck Flex if PAC was still here most these rappers n DJs wouldnt be here R.I.P da GOAT