Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Watchmen
Just seen a premier of this movie any of ya'll going to see this, I didn't even really know what it was about until watching it. Pretty damn graphic though! Audience didn't even know how to react at some points. Not a bad movie, very long though.
I might see this Friday, I read reviews that the ending sucked and they kinda dumbed it down.

Action hero movies really aren't my thing, but a few friends want to see it.
(03-04-2009, 12:57 AM)IM SO HOOOOOOOD link Wrote: I might see this Friday, I read reviews that the ending sucked and they kinda dumbed it down.

Action hero movies really aren't my thing, but a few friends want to see it.

See, I never knew the original ending, but it wasn't the kind of ending I expected. The ending was VERY drawn out though. They added like 15 more minutes for no reason when you THOUGHT it was over.

Yeah, it's more than a super-hero movie though, it's no Spider Man I'll put it that way!
i haven't seen it. More interested in Transformers and harry potter.

But yeah transition from novel/book to movies, video game to movies, don't  usually work that well.

I recommend the watchmen novel though.
Seen it last night, got there late had to sit in front row. IMAX in front row sucks lol.

Lots of nudity though lol.
Ya man I saw it IMAX too on the first day technically but later on. Smoked an l and saw it. I liked the effects and it was still pretty good and all that but if you read the novel you'd realize they missed alot of the deeper stuff and could have done it alot better imo.