Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Media Policy On The Boss Board
What's up everyone?

Effective today there will be a new policy on The Boss Board regarding music updates.

We will only be posting media in our News and Music sections that is released directly by KXNG CROOKED, the Circle of Bosses, Treacherous C.O.B. and their affiliated artists. Submissions from artists that simply feature the aforementioned acts will no longer be posted. While we regret coming to this decision as it's been a pleasure promoting up-and-coming acts, it's a necessary step and will allow us to focus on the Circle of Bosses directly.

The new policy should not affect our readers directly as new releases will still be available on the forum. We simply will not be archiving and posting them as news articles anymore. However, we will continue to update fans about noteworthy projects that the Circle of Bosses and Treacherous C.O.B. will be collaborating on.

While we will not be removing previous news articles, several included downloads will now be disabled. Additionally, users may come across links in threads that are no longer working. If the material is NOT retail, we encourage users to go ahead and upload these files for promotional purposes only.

Please contact us with any questions, concerns or requests regarding this issue.
I noticed the discography with all the tracks/features ect is now gone or at least changed, can I get my hands on the list??
(12-02-2010, 06:13 AM)Aaron link Wrote:I noticed the discography with all the tracks/features ect is now gone or at least changed, can I get my hands on the list??

The only thing in the Projects section under Crooked I's discography that changed was the unreleased material list was removed. Other than that I didn't remove any names of feature appearances. Just been adding on.
Right, I see it all now, my computer must of been playing up last night. Cheers man you can delete these posts if you like. Just noticed it was locked