Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Horse Shoe G.A.N.G. Track Coming Next Week!
I was just listening to the track they did with royce on venus vs mars...I forgot how deep thist shit was. I just dont hear this lyrical level anywhere else. I mean the complexity of the rhyme scheme, the sick fuckin syllables patterns..Even with Crooked I you dont get that, except when hes doin track with em like in Kush. So many quotes from Kush, that cemen line n shit. N the 6 syllables shit :

When the night pitch black and the moon lit
Might get your wife kidnapped on that goon shit

or sum like that. Crazy.
(12-14-2010, 11:19 PM)Lyricest link Wrote:I was just listening to the track they did with royce on venus vs mars...I forgot how deep thist shit was. I just dont hear this lyrical level anywhere else. I mean the complexity of the rhyme scheme, the sick fuckin syllables patterns..Even with Crooked I you dont get that, except when hes doin track with em like in Kush. So many quotes from Kush, that cemen line n shit. N the 6 syllables shit :

When the night pitch black and the moon lit
Might get your wife kidnapped on that goon shit

or sum like that. Crazy.

haha i know what u mean...luciano on the venus vs mars track...he was poppin out 6 syllables, probly my fave out of the 4 of them lol

stop ovulation, botched operation, not augmentation...true firing squad right there lol
(12-12-2010, 12:57 PM)D-91 link Wrote:Yes! can't wait, I hope their is a second album coming because imo Gangsta MC gets looked over, I think it has tremendous replay value the production is top notch and the lyrics (goes without saying), whos taking the bet that HSG put out their second album before Crooked puts out his first?
I'd put money on that ^ Tongue
COSIGN

These niggas are absolutly stupidddddd on every track ! They never fail to deliver ! It's not just that venus vs mars track, man "Go Hard" , "Run this town" they rape everyone's beats.
Crook and everyone has said it before, these cats are all about lyrics.

Can't wait for this new track and better yet, cant wait for their new album! Proudly own a digital copy of Gangsta MC.
hurry please
ya tha venus vs mars track leaves me speechless...im assuming that this track is gonna be even better, cuz they always seem to get more lyrical somehow
will be good to hear new stuff from them they always rip shit..
so has this song been released? If it has does anyone have a link?
http://www.2dopeboyz.com/2011/01/03/hors...ringsquad/