Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
COB Introduces The 918 / Oklahoma Division (Music Video)
I remember seeing that dude with the dreads in pictures and video with the COB crew. Never knew who he was until now. Have to agree that this is "eh" at best.
Has crooked endorsed this shit? How does one go about becoming cob? Yo D-91, you up for forming COB Scotland? If so give me a shout and I'll drive through to air and do your corn rolls for you.
Well i tried to be nice about these guys but since everyone else is being brutally honest i will too. We associate COB with Horse Shoe Gang, Crooked, One-2. Rappers who are genius with lyrics. These dudes are a little bit better than Soulja Boy and 50 Tyson. Hopefully Crooked doesnt pay these dudes cuz this shit is wack. I feel much better now.
LOL at the wocka flocka flame dude haha.

look i understnad what everyne is saying, but let them hit us with some more songs before we right them off. even crooked has had stinkers.
nah fuck it I have already written these idiots off, this is beyond the realms of a stinking song, the lyrics are just basic, cliched and terrible

I fucking well hate these bastards
wow thats alot of hate lol i understand you may not like the track but no need to hate that hard. look COB has some lyrical cats in our ranks staring at the top with crook and his brothers the u gang but COB is about more than lyricals
shit im not the lyrical guy with my tracks i go in my own direction of trying to paint pictures with my words and bring creativity to the game but nobody is gonna be like "Yo PWT got ill Punch lines" not gonna happen. look all im sayin is if COB was only one dimensional we would fail but were not we got all kind of talent within are ranks from Gangsta MC to backpack from street guys to industry management. its not as small as a couple rappers COB is a world wide movement and 2011 will be our year so take all that negitive energy and turn it into to positive and lets take the world by storm
(12-27-2010, 02:56 PM)PWT503 link Wrote:wow thats alot of hate lol i understand you may not like the track but no need to hate that hard. look COB has some lyrical cats in our ranks staring at the top with crook and his brothers the u gang but COB is about more than lyricals
shit im not the lyrical guy with my tracks i go in my own direction of trying to paint pictures with my words and bring creativity to the game but nobody is gonna be like "Yo PWT got ill Punch lines" not gonna happen. look all im sayin is if COB was only one dimensional we would fail but were not we got all kind of talent within are ranks from Gangsta MC to backpack from street guys to industry management. its not as small as a couple rappers COB is a world wide movement and 2011 will be our year so take all that negitive energy and turn it into to positive and lets take the world by storm

Well said. I guess you do have to respect diversity, even if every section is not your cup of tea. Ultimately, Pdub is right, eventhough it doesnt really change my opinion on this particular track. Who knows though, maybe these guys will come back with something stronger.
PWT homie i respect what you saying. But when you got dudes like Horse Shoe Gang, Crooked I, Iceman, One-2, K-Young (who can sing his ass off) and even though your not the craziest lyricist we still feel your passion in your music, we dont listen to you to be lyrically attacked we listen to you because you put passion into your music. We just see COB attached to these guys and we expect lyrics or passion and we didnt really get either, i'm not saying these dudes arent talented but if they want to be attached to COB they need to show us more than this. Hopefully they will release some more music and show us what their all about.