Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official Horse Shoe G.A.N.G. "Firing Squad" Thread (Now Available)
this will be awesome hopefully we get some hard copies this time round though
Horse Shoe Gang & Crooked's Album being released on the very same day?? Dont play with my hip hop emotions! That is too good to be true.
Got Million Dollar Story and Firing Squad ordered!
DAM SON !!! Didn't see this one coming ! I thought it would drop before MDS but anyway that will be way way way too much dope music for me to handle!

Can't wait, this is guna be insane. They have a few months left to invest in some mad promotion for these two albums if they want many units sold
(12-22-2010, 12:10 PM)D-91 link Wrote:this will be awesome hopefully we get some hard copies this time round though

The pre-order is for signed hard copies.
hmmmmm who wants to bet on a dely?

cant wait for this if its true though
T-shirts to promote the album are now available!

http://crookedi.bigcartel.com/product/sp...ad-t-shirt
Man tony did a great job in hiring a new customer service manager to sort out all the bullshit shipping and what not, now the next thing he needs to do is hire a proper graphic designer to design some shirts ! All of these new ones, I'm not really feeling to be quiet honest.
Is there a dead line to when u can order the albums
(12-31-2010, 04:29 PM)EntombedStorm link Wrote:Is there a dead line to when u can order the albums

Nope. However, I guess it would be best to do the pre-order at least SOME TIME before the March 22nd date to ensure that you get your autographed copy sooner than later.