Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official Horse Shoe G.A.N.G. "Firing Squad" Thread (Now Available)
Just an update for everyone regarding the album...

Gracie confirmed that the album WILL be available in other places. Fans should be able to purchase it in Best Buy, FYE, iTunes, etc. However, the Big Cartel site is the ONLY place to get the autographed copy.
(01-05-2011, 09:11 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:Just an update for everyone regarding the album...

Gracie confirmed that the album WILL be available in other places. Fans should be able to purchase it in Best Buy, FYE, iTunes, etc. However, the Big Cartel site is the ONLY place to get the autographed copy.

Is this the same with MDS? im getting my copy from gracie cause im pre ordering btu it would get him more exposure if he released it in stores aswell
(01-06-2011, 09:46 AM)D-91 link Wrote:[quote author=EFFeX link=topic=5101.msg281861#msg281861 date=1294276302]

Is this the same with MDS? im getting my copy from gracie cause im pre ordering btu it would get him more exposure if he released it in stores aswell
[/quote]

I don't see why it wouldn't be sold in stores, I haven't heard anything that leads me to believe it's an online only release.
Alright, I got the official word, yes it will be available in the same stores as Firing Squad.
(01-05-2011, 09:11 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:Just an update for everyone regarding the album...

Thats really good news. I would love to go up to my local Best Buy and pick up the Crooked and HSG album. That would be an awesome feeling haha
(01-07-2011, 01:49 AM)509 Finest link Wrote:[quote author=EFFeX link=topic=5101.msg281861#msg281861 date=1294276302]

Thats really good news. I would love to go up to my local Best Buy and pick up the Crooked and HSG album. That would be an awesome feeling haha
[/quote]

hell yeah! Definitely would be great.
Update on the EP -

Quote:Also have a @horseshoegang 6 song EP hittiing iTunes this week - staytuned #Gracie #COB
- @GracieProd
New @horseshoegang EP on iTunes NOW - http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/opening...d414341581 #FiringSquad coming 3/22 #support #Gracie

DAMMM litsen to the snippets "Mad Nigga Ish" sounds fucking crazyy
clip pow is the one!

half man half machine, optimus and pac in his prime!
[UPDATE]

Album Cover and Tracklist for the album released today :

[Image: 300.jpg]

Track Listing:
1. Firing Squad produced by Poker Beats
2. Gots To Get Money (feat. K-Young) produced by M.G.
3. Mad Ni****ish produced by Komplex
4. Demetrius Capone interlude Why Men Cheat
5. One Night You produced by Sega
6. Shake It Shake It (feat. Sauce Tha Boss & 1Known) produced by Active
7. Paper Planes (feat. Crooked I) produced by Taboo
8. Julius Luciano's interlude Ode To Tha Slums produced by Jim Gittum
9. Picture of Anger produced by Taboo
10. Liquor Abuse produced by -Poker Beats
11. Dont Die (feat One-2) produced by Komplex
12. Kenny Siegel's Interlude "Execution"
13. Click Pow produced by Poker Beats
14. That New West Shit produced by Qwest